Hutton Spotted

justiston

Not usually one to start these rumours - but was having a fag break this afternoon, and a brand new Audi TT pulled up at the lights. Number plate was "Hut8on" or "Hutt8n" something like that, windows were dark but could see a skinny, shaved head guy driving alone.

Monday afternoon in Glasgow?

Intertesting...

Not usually one to start these rumours - but was having a fag break this afternoon, and a brand new Audi TT pulled up at the lights. Number plate was "Hut8on" or "Hutt8n" something like that, windows were dark but could see a skinny, shaved head guy driving alone.

Intertesting...

I seen a dude down at Argyll St, by Central station with dreadlocks and smoking what looked like an almighty spliff.

Bob Marley?

Intertesting...

I seen a dude down at Argyll St, by Central station with dreadlocks and smoking what looked like an almighty spliff.

Bob Marley?

:lol:

Did he have 808 M&R13Y strapped around his neck on a peice of cardboard? :craphead:

Intertesting...

Bob Marley?

Did he have 808 M&R13Y strapped around his neck on a peice of cardboard? :craphead:

Get your coat McBoyd

Intertesting...

Bob Marley?

Get your coat McBoyd

Already have, hat too :pipe:;)

Intertesting...

Bob Marley?

Superb :mutley:

Intertesting...

I have seen him around town and the west end as well. That car, its silver with a properly homosexual bodykit/side skirts etc yeah??

Most likely up seeing family though, not signing a new 5 year deal lol :mutley:

Intertesting...

It's like the Durrant/McCoist show. Well done lads...good dressing room crack.