***Official NHL Thread***

bluenose_72

Dallas Stars

Sean Avery is a massive tool [End of thread]

How do you know he has a massive tool? Have you been talking to some of his "Sloppy Seconds"? :unsure::lol:

I'd love his sloppy seconds! :lol: Think there is a thread dedicated to her in off topic somewhere!

Neil's hit on Bryan Little last night in Thrashers 4-1 win @ The Sens.

Bobo was wanting a piece of Neil! :lol:

Dallas Stars

How do you know he has a massive tool? Have you been talking to some of his "Sloppy Seconds"? :unsure::lol:

He's such an embarassment, I don't know why the Stars wasted so much money on him...the team will take a cap hit, but he can go somewhere else and be hated by all his teammates.

We are playing the Panthers tomorrow, then we will get pumped off Boston on Saturday.

We've picked up 7 points in the last 10 games - so we're on a decent run. We just need to learn how to hold onto a lead. The other night there we were 5-1 up on Philadelphia and they went on to win 6-5 in OT. It's just terrible. Brind-Amour, who is meant to be our best player, is just generally playing crap - Staal and Whitney are basicly carrying the team.

Last I checked we were 2nd in the Southeast divsion, miles off the Capitals - and 8th or 9th in the Eastern Conference. Looks like we'll have to fight hard to get into the play-offs.

Dallas Stars

I'd love his sloppy seconds! :lol: Think there is a thread dedicated to her in off topic somewhere!

Neil's hit on Bryan Little last night in Thrashers 4-1 win @ The Sens.

Bobo was wanting a piece of Neil! :lol:

Thats a terrible pass from the D man doh Dont call them hospital passes for nothing. NY Rangers for me.

Justin Williams scores a Power Play goal in the first to put the Canes 1-0 up. About 14mins gone - C'mon the Canes.

Other scores:-

Boston winning 2-1, Penguins winning 2-0, Canadiens winning 2-0.

All other scores are 0-0.

Kozlov has just scored for the Capitals, which is no use to us. We need a few goals from the Blues if we're gonna pull some points back on Washington.

As I speak the first period has ended in the Canes game. We've looked dangerous, and should have been at least 3-0 up. Hopefully we don't do our usual and run out of steam half way through the second.

C'mon the Canes!

Gleason just absolutley destroyed Campbell there, after he made a pretty clean tackle, that looked bad first time. Campbell hardly got a hit in. The Canes are winning at more than just the Ice Hockey vs. the Panthers. :lol:

Still 1-0 in the Canes game. The Panthers Goaltender, Vokoun is keeping them in it. Must have had about 3/4 shots in a row there, that would have went in any other night.

We need that second goal to get a bit of comfort.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

St. Louis just scored against the Capitals. Get another please.

On a side note, Bluenose won't be too happy - Thrashers are losing 4-1 to the Penguins. Nothing to be ashamed of to be fair.