25th or 27th?

Railcard

What are you looking forward to most?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Christmas day, The old firm day or neither

• Christmas, you plonker!
    • Old Firm, cannae whack it!
    • Neither, I am a muslim doctor and have been jailed for 32 years

Bugger of a question! If it wasn't for my daughter, the Old Firm would win hands down. Seeing her face when she realises that Santa has been, and watching her open her presents on Christmas morning, there will be no feeling like it.

Also, there will be no feeling like the Christmas present we all get when we hump the tims on the 27th.

And I'm not a muslim doctor.

I'm confused! <cr>

Bugger of a question! If it wasn't for my daughter, the Old Firm would win hands down. Seeing her face when she realises that Santa has been, and watching her open her presents on Christmas morning, there will be no feeling like it.

Also, there will be no feeling like the Christmas present we all get when we hump the tims on the 27th.

I'm confused! <cr>

Spot on BP (tu) My daughter is 22 now though so it'll have to be the OF game :)

I'm confused! <cr>

:pics:

I'm confused! <cr>

:pics:

Was pretty sure it would be WVB would be the first to ask :)