Bobo Balde - Answer to our CH problem?

nvager

I don't know if the thread was originally meant as a fishing exercise, but a few people have mentioned this Balde link to me now.

He has been working for us for the past two years after all :pipe:

I can just imagine the big man on the marble staircase nonchalantly throwing notes of his effortlessly earned cash to the adoring blue masses.

Mission complete, Dianbobo. :cool:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if the thread was originally meant as a fishing exercise, but a few people have mentioned this Balde link to me now.

I can just imagine the big man on the marble staircase nonchalantly throwing notes of his effortlessly earned cash to the adoring blue masses.

:lol:

That's an image.

It has to be a white suit he's wearing. And a big fuck-off white top hat!

i was thinking that too, but after reading the bundesliga thread i've started to believe anything's possible!

That's an image.

Heh heh.

It could be a goer, i gather that the big man's chaffeuer has just dropped him off on the Copland Road -

2lj6zyv.jpg

That's an image.

Heh heh.

It could be a goer, i gather that the big man's chaffeuer has just dropped him off on the Copland Road -

2lj6zyv.jpg

Whatever he's saying on that phone will no doubt be intertwined with several repetitions of 'dang', 'shit' and 'bro'.

/Racist stereotype.

That's an image.

Heh heh.

2lj6zyv.jpg

"u want one of ma hoes sucka? cost ya 20 dollars, no? fuck off then white boy"

That's an image.

Heh heh.

2lj6zyv.jpg

Love the outfit

Far fetched, but could do well for us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAGAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

That's an image.

Heh heh.

2lj6zyv.jpg

Pimpin aint easy

I have a horrible feeling that people see Balde as this raw, bruising centre half who takes no prisoners and is totally dominant when he's called into an aerial battle.

That couldn't be further from the truth.

Jesus, O'Neill and Strachan even favoured Stan Varga over him. The man has no pace, he's shocking at reading the game and his distribution is just horrible. I'd go as far as saying he's a poor mans Danny Shittu; and i fucking hate Danny Shittu.

I've always thought Balde had a decent amount of pace for a guy of his build. Still wouldnt have him near our defence though!

A BRILLIANT fishing expedition!!

I give myself 11 out of 10!!

:mutley: :mutley: :mutley:

Rot. Bet you meant this seriously and then when you got totally slagged off you decided to use the replies of 'fishing' to your advantage :P

Rot. Bet you meant this seriously and then when you got totally slagged off you decided to use the replies of 'fishing' to your advantage :P

Heh heh, the get out of jail card was well and truly played. :D

Heh heh, the get out of jail card was well and truly played. :D

nva has a 'monopoly' on dodgy rumours :)