Kris Boyd Talk

pixelpro

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boyd would score for fun in the EPL in a good team

An astonishing claim, given his record against half decent sides so far in his career.

I hate this sort of statement as he never gets the chance to play in such games. And the last OF game he started, he scored in it...

Hi All

this is my first post i have been reading for a while and finally feel have something to contribute.

I was attending my staff night out las night it was at Rugby Park's Park Suite anyway after a few drinks the talk turned to January transfers and one of the boys who was there and was from Irvine started to tell us that he knew for a fact that Kris Boyd was being sold to Man City in Jan his evidence for this was insider knowledge that Kris had bought a house in Manchester and was preparing for the move.

I was shocked but i did not think the boy was lying

anyway what do you all think

:mutley::mutley::mutley:

boyd would score for fun in the EPL in a good team

An astonishing claim, given his record against half decent sides so far in his career.

I hate this sort of statement as he never gets the chance to play in such games. And the last OF game he started, he scored in it...

That's the point I'm making.

And you'd think he'd only played against Celtic once! He's scored one goal in something like 14 games against them.

Boyd wouldn't get into a good EPL side - he's not good enough and the defenders would have him in their back pocket.

I wonder why only Cardiff and no other Championship or Premiership club have ever come calling?

Boyd wouldn't get into a good EPL side - he's not good enough and the defenders would have him in their back pocket.

I wonder why only Cardiff and no other Championship or Premiership club have ever come calling?

yet were willing to pay nearly 3 times the amount hull paid for cousin?

Daniel Cousin is Hull City's record signing - well if you listen to Martin Tyler, Andy Gray and Sky Sports. So if they are right, that meant Cousin left for more than £2.5m as that's what they paid for Anthony Gardner. Did Cardiff not offer £2.5m for Boyd?

I thought the fee for Cousin was £2m+, can't remember for certain though. Fulham agreed a deal for £3m just months before did they not ?

Anyway, Cousin is 32 in February, on the verge of being past his peak years. There aren't many players go for sizeable fees at that age. Whereas Boyd is only 25 with years ahead of him.

What has Daniel Cousin got to do with it - we are talking about Kris Boyd here.

It's another opportunity to make Cousin look bad by exaggerating Boyd's talent ;)

nothing of the sort actually,

giuly went to PSG for 2.3Million and is on 70 grand a week. prime example

Hi All

this is my first post i have been reading for a while and finally feel have something to contribute.

I was attending my staff night out las night it was at Rugby Park's Park Suite anyway after a few drinks the talk turned to January transfers and one of the boys who was there and was from Irvine started to tell us that he knew for a fact that Kris Boyd was being sold to Man City in Jan his evidence for this was insider knowledge that Kris had bought a house in Manchester and was preparing for the move.

I was shocked but i did not think the boy was lying

anyway what do you all think

first and last post. enough of your pish.