Kris Boyd Talk

pixelpro

Hi All

this is my first post i have been reading for a while and finally feel have something to contribute.

I was attending my staff night out las night it was at Rugby Park's Park Suite anyway after a few drinks the talk turned to January transfers and one of the boys who was there and was from Irvine started to tell us that he knew for a fact that Kris Boyd was being sold to Man City in Jan his evidence for this was insider knowledge that Kris had bought a house in Manchester and was preparing for the move.

I was shocked but i did not think the boy was lying

anyway what do you all think

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

this is my first post i have been reading for a while and finally feel have something to contribute.

I was attending my staff night out las night it was at Rugby Park's Park Suite anyway after a few drinks the talk turned to January transfers and one of the boys who was there and was from Irvine started to tell us that he knew for a fact that Kris Boyd was being sold to Man City in Jan his evidence for this was insider knowledge that Kris had bought a house in Manchester and was preparing for the move.

:pipe:

Hi All

:pipe:

Just do NOT believe it.

OK i get it thought i had a scoop but no concrete evidence i will stick to fact i future

You really thought Boyd was going to Man City?

How stupid and gullible are you?

very by the complete and utter disbelief here