Scottish Cup Quarter Finals Draw

Muff

The draw for the Sixth Round of the Homecoming Scottish Cup will take place at Hampden on Monday 9 February 2009 at 17:15hrs.

Live on Sky Sports News at 17:15.

Teams Remaining

Forfar / Rangers

Motherwell / St. Mirren

Aberdeen / East. Fife

Airdrie United / Dunfermline

celtc

Hamilton

Falkirk

Inverness

Hopefully a home tie this time around!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction for the draw.

Aberdeen/ East Fife Vs Forfar/Rangers

Celtic Vs Airdrie/Dunfermline

Hamilton Vs Falkirk

Inverness Vs Motherwell/St Mirren

Fkn 'ell - Perth, Forfar then Methil or shittodrie?

Do you hate the away support or something?

Airdrie at New Broomfield would be absolutely fantastic. My 3rd most hated team in Scotland, anyone who's experienced the pathetic and Rangers obsessed ''Section B'' will know what i'm talking about.

Airdrie at New Broomfield would be absolutely fantastic. My 3rd most hated team in Scotland, anyone who's experienced the pathetic and Rangers obsessed ''Section B'' will know what i'm talking about.

:lol:

A boy in my Uni class claims to be an active member of Section B.

It's no surprise that he's a complete twat :pipe:

:lol:

A boy in my Uni class claims to be an active member of Section B.

It's no surprise that he's a complete twat :pipe:

The majority of them are 18-19 years old who think it's so alternative to support Airdrie. I know 3 'members' who were season ticket holders at Ibrox up until a couple of years back.

I take it everyone is assuming we're going to beat Forfar?

Whether we beat them our not, we will still be in the draw this afternoon.

Indeed. Someone always makes the "so you're all assuming we've won already?" point in these threads, but the draw is being made today so it's obvious people are going to pay attention to it. Are we supposed to completely ignore it until the rescheduled game just on the off chance (and it's got to be a 5% chance at best) that Forfar beat us?

Anyway, I'll take the easiest tie going, which would arguably be at home to Airdrie/Dunfermline. Never bought into this "we have to beat the best teams to win the cup" myth as past experience tells you that we don't (Hibs were the only SPL side we had to beat last year, for instance).

There is no chance Forfar will beat us. It would be some result for them if there were only 2 goals in it. I think we will get Celtic at home. Had a dream about ti last night.

Have Rangers ever been beaten by a team in the third division?