Scottish Cup Quarter Finals Draw

Muff

We'll get Inverness away.

Thatll be good I could go to the game then! :D

I'd rather a home game and pay a little extra and get the plane to Glasgow. I hate that ferry and the road between Ullapool and Inverness.

I don't mind who we get, as long as its at home.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Airdrie at New Broomfield would be absolutely fantastic. My 3rd most hated team in Scotland, anyone who's experienced the pathetic and Rangers obsessed ''Section B'' will know what i'm talking about.

:lol:

A boy in my Uni class claims to be an active member of Section B.

It's no surprise that he's a complete twat :pipe:

The majority of them are 18-19 years old who think it's so alternative to support Airdrie. I know 3 'members' who were season ticket holders at Ibrox up until a couple of years back.

What's this section B thing? :anguish:

Airdrie at New Broomfield would be absolutely fantastic. My 3rd most hated team in Scotland, anyone who's experienced the pathetic and Rangers obsessed ''Section B'' will know what i'm talking about.

The majority of them are 18-19 years old who think it's so alternative to support Airdrie. I know 3 'members' who were season ticket holders at Ibrox up until a couple of years back.

A crappy 'ultras' group at New Broomfield who want to be something that they're not.

A crappy 'ultras' group at New Broomfield who want to be something that they're not.

Wannabe Rangers fans I take it? :gerbad:

I would be happy with Inverness, Aberdeen, or East Fife for a good away trip.

Would also not mind airdrie as I've never been to there ground, Hamilton and Motherwell is 2 mins up the road, so perfect for a swally.

Just don't want Falkirk, St.Mirren or Dunfermline.

hoi my mates the owner of airdrie and been to a few gers games in europe with him

as a matter of fact he used to have season book at ibrox