Co-op Cup Final Tickets

simon

alright guys am a season ticket holder and went to the quarter final and the semi final what do u think my chances of getting a ticket for the final are? i phoned rangers and they said to phone back when they website announces details but am very impatient lol

alright guys am a season ticket holder and went to the quarter final and the semi final what do u think my chances of getting a ticket for the final are? i phoned rangers and they said to phone back when they website announces details but am very impatient lol

Yove got the best chance of getting one if youve been to all of them m8

u on the credit card schem thing.

am a season ticket holder but didnt go to semis, and phoned up on friday and the guy also told me to phone back and check the website details.

:uk:

with us only getting 17,000 it will be difficult to get 1 if your not on cccs or member of supporters bus or like me a jammy bassa who knows someone with a box at ibrox

A know people with boxes know people who know john fleck but still dont get a ticket.

anyone who has a box can have up to a max of 16 tickets for away games of semi-finals and finals

with us only getting 17,000 it will be difficult to get 1 if your not on cccs or member of supporters bus or like me a jammy bassa who knows someone with a box at ibrox

A know people with boxes know people who know john fleck but still dont get a ticket.

anyone who has a box can have up to a max of 16 tickets for away games of semi-finals and finals

thats ridiculous

Is there a public sale been confirmed yet?

I didn't go for the CCS scheme this year because it cost a bomb last year, not that I was complaining at the time though (tu)

na mate there will be no public sale,im sure there isnt a season ticket ballot either

Hate when these games come up, okay I didn't tick priority for cup semi/finals but the amount of tickets that ends up in the hands of glory hunters makes me sick.

Was the same with Manchester last year, out of the group I went down with the two boys with the tickets were the boys who had had their ST's the least amount of time and one didn't even have a ST yet they got tickets. (td)

thats ridiculous

maybe but this guy pays 250,000 a year for 24 seats in so thats probably why they get offered them

tbf he takes tkts for every game and sometimes we cant get rid of them all so we are then out of pocket

I didn't go for the CCS scheme this year because it cost a bomb last year, not that I was complaining at the time though (tu)

na mate there will be no public sale,im sure there isnt a season ticket ballot either

Hate when these games come up, okay I didn't tick priority for cup semi/finals but the amount of tickets that ends up in the hands of glory hunters makes me sick.

Was the same with Manchester last year, out of the group I went down with the two boys with the tickets were the boys who had had their ST's the least amount of time and one didn't even have a ST yet they got tickets. (td)

yeah it pisses me off too,what pisses me off more are the 17,000 that are getting tickets and dont even support either team i.e the corporate/sponsors,fucking disgrace,we should have been allocated 22000 or there abouts not fucking 15000

thats ridiculous

maybe but this guy pays 250,000 a year for 24 seats in so thats probably why they get offered them

tbf he takes tkts for every game and sometimes we cant get rid of them all so we are then out of pocket

lol 250,000 a year thats a lot

Not being cheeky or anything but tick the box then and stop your moaning. :craphead:

thats ridiculous

yes it is but its really not coming out his own pocket but his companies

thats ridiculous

yes it is but its really not coming out his own pocket but his companies

awryt (tu) not blaming him as its not his fault and if he can afford it fair play but the system is fucked

R&A i agree the system is fecked if i was in charge of ticket office i would give folk that went to semi the chance of a ticket

probably,agree to an extent but some people who went to the semi might have went and it could have been their first game all season whereas some season ticket holders who go to every game might not have been able to go for certain reasons

I'd give it to those on the CCCS scheme,supporters clubs and season ticket holders,but i would also give both sets of fans a lot more tickets fuck the sponsors and i would also give 1 person 1 ticket only no matter who they are or how rich they are

R&A i agree the system is fecked if i was in charge of ticket office i would give folk that went to semi the chance of a ticket

probably,agree to an extent but some people who went to the semi might have went and it could have been their first game all season whereas some season ticket holders who go to every game might not have been able to go for certain reasons

I'd give it to those on the CCCS scheme,supporters clubs and season ticket holders,but i would also give both sets of fans a lot more tickets fuck the sponsors and i would also give 1 person 1 ticket only no matter who they are or how rich they are

well the guy i know with 24 seats should be asking for more instead of the 16 he can get :D