All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Beggars Allocation Cut

"the more loyal bear"? What a ridiculous notion.
  3. Beggars Allocation Cut

Surely got to stick to get UB right next to the away end now too make sure the cunts can here a few of our songs....
  4. Another hater but in the SPFL

I'm a hater of the word 'hater'
  5. Beggars Allocation Cut

Aye you
  6. Another hater but in the SPFL

Joint board meeting of sfa and spfl
  7. Another hater but in the SPFL

Yes mate i got what you meant, the scarf over the lips is the safest way to avoid convictions.
  8. Bruno Alves.

All he gives a fuck about being in the national team
  9. Beggars Allocation Cut

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ» just playing along and being as equally as ridiculous as the fud I mean the dude mate πŸ‘πŸ»
  10. Out?: Alfredo Morelos

Agreed, we won't know what we've got until it's gone with him. I reckon a full summer break will do him good, also excited to see if Gerrard will play 3-5-2, think he'd be lethal with the right partner - he creates so much space with his movement and big fat arse.
  11. Bruno Alves.

I agree he's been rotten rotten for us and I don't like Ronaldo much either, but I've got them to come through the stages and if I lose my bet because of your negative waves ...
  12. Out?: Alfredo Morelos

Apologies, I'm at least 30% to blame for that - @Jack The Flipper can take most of the blame though for his crusade to rid the forum of dick heads like me.
  13. Beggars Allocation Cut

"come along Cedrick"......
  14. Another hater but in the SPFL

that will be the Loudens that grass you up, amongst other things
  15. Bruno Alves.

Wow, we should terminate his contract for that quote alone. He probably thinks the SPFL is the best league in the world...
  16. Blue Avenger, Blue Avenger, Blue Avenger and finally, Blue Avenger. He could let the Club use his armed personal security, get his mate back on side, the one who makes multi million pound bids for football clubs on a whim, no mini Murray to knock him back this time, and most importantly, ban any Jesuit, homosexual or darkie from a 10 mile radius us of Ibrox. What's not to like!
  17. Reece Burke (West Ham)

Seen a few games of Oxford playing in Germany and looked really good. Saying a 19 year old hasn't lived up to his expectation is a pretty stupid thing to say especially the fact he's a centre back.
  18. Bruno Alves.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/alves-world-cup-ambition/
  19. Cummings

Honestly think there are better players for similar price. He didn’t look good enough IMO. I expect 2 strikers better than Alfredo to come in which would make this move pointless.
  20. Cummings

Are you saying Cummings is a steal at 600k or are you saying he is shit ? Bit confused with that one ?
  21. Bruno Alves.

I mean, he's to blame for his performances, no one else
  22. Bruno Alves.

Surely he must have meant Spain
  23. Bruno Alves.

Bruno will do well in the world cup because he won't have to play centre back, sweeper, cover left back, mop up diddy midfield mistakes, drive forward cause no one else will, and deal with keepers who can't clear a ball properly... all at once.
  24. Bruno Alves.

Wish him and Portugal all the best.
  25. Cummings

Think we’ll be keeping Morelos and adding another two if that’s the case. Can’t see us buying a full forward line as well as a backline
  1. Load more activity