All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Few in the comments think that this is hinting at a Adidas Rangers reprint. Probably reading too much into this but would be interesting to see how that would pan out considering Adidas bought out the castore contracts of both Newcastle and Aston villa...
  3. So there's no away fan allocation this season? Have they mentioned doing an additional sale for tickets for next week?
  4. I do hope we don't accept restricted view tickets.
  5. Think you will find that was @ForeverAndEver kid. PS - I'd still ban you imo
  6. Good to have players back so no bad thing! Another good thing is, we don't even know where his best position is, so neither would our opponents....
  7. Very Catholic like from him
  8. Good to have numbers back in the squad, but let’s be honest, he’ll get injured again for the season is over. Utterly pointless signing.
  9. I said Cantwell and Sima would be back for tomorrows game and you requested i be banned if they were not. Disgusteng.
  10. How many are there available that aren't needed / allocated to segregation, hospitality, sponsors, players etc?
  11. Never a bad thing having players more players available at the business end but would be surprised if he played many more games for us.
  12. Sima at 75% fit is more of a goal threat than McCausland and Sterling combined so hopefully he can give us minutes over the next week and then kick on for a starting place. If we can have him, Silva, Lawrence and Cantwell all fit and firing then things look so much better than what they have for a while in the final third.
  13. There are massive games still to play that might sway it, but right now, I think Butland slightly gets the nod ahead of Lundstram.
  1. Load more activity