All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Biting. Top goal scoring defender in Britain...
  3. Get rid of him and the rest of gerrards era, they have proven to be weak minded and piss poor in the business end of the season I thought that was obvious
  4. Every single thread. Calm down on your obsession.
  5. It is fleeting moments though, he's played about 50 games this season, yup its a llt of games, and as you say he's had 20 goals and assists They are the fleeting moments, you barely ever come away from a game thinking he was a 7 or 8 out of 10, he's regularly a 4/10 with one, two at best sparkling moments Its not just him, far too many in our squad are piss poor too consistently with moments of magic that get us over the line, however they moments dry up too often, especially at this stage of the season
  6. Can we make a singular thread for Jim to slag Tav off? Save so much time.
  7. So what do you suggest we do about it smart arse? You obviously know better than our manager?!
  8. It’s not really a fleeting moment though. Excluding penalties he still has 20 goals and assists and that’s playing next to guys like Wright and McCausland for half the season. He’s basically carried our entire right side attack whilst also being part of a defence that’s conceded 3 less goals than celtic. He’s comfortably the best full back in the country. And probably been one of the best players in the league before the wheels came off. There’s legitimate criticisms to be made about his captaincy, lack of leadership, old firm mistake and mentality. But his general play has been very good this year. There’s a reason Clement has run him into the ground. Because he sees him as that important to the team.
  9. Fuck me you're going back two years now mate, in they two years since then we have won two cups, in that same time the tarriers have won 2 leagues and 2 cups and are heavy favourites to win another league and cup double In the grand scheme of things, that leipzig goal means fuck all trophy wise
  10. Is he the best captain of our team we've ever had. No. Who do we make captain then?
  11. Were you saying that when he was banging in the 1st goal against Leipzig? Get a fucking grip of yourself. Aye he could be stronger as a captain, but he by far isn't the worst player in our team.
  12. I feel this. I'm starting to hate the serial losers.
  13. You need to calm down mate. Your hate for Barisic is a bit shit tbh
  14. Not just him, the absolute let downs from them all is verging on hatred now, the worst tarrier squad in 3 years with an egotistical doughball for a manager is about to stroll to 3iar because these same fucking shitebags have once again fucked the fans over Id gladly never watch 90% of our squad in a rangers strip again
  15. Maybe under warburton and pedro we did But when we hired gerrard we took on an ex player who had one of the most determined attitudes of his generation How someone like him never built that same determined core team is beyond me Look at the captaincy that gerrard brought to liverpool, how he ever thought tav was captain material is mental Then with gio again, another player who had grit and fight in him, albeit only had one summer signings and maybe lawerence was the part, but fucking ben davies? Matondo (and if they werent his signings then why did he fucking allow it knowing they were shite)
  16. You need to calm down mate. Your hate for Tav is a bit shit tbh.
  17. He cant defend better though, he's been awful defending all his career and at 32 isnt suddenly going to turn into this defensively sound right back And this is back to my point about gerrard making him captain, had he not done that, i genuinely think at some point over the years he'd have been moved on and we'd have tried others at penalties and free kicks Imo we are literally playing tav in the hope we get a penalty or a free kick or that for one fleeting moment he produces something like the cup final goal Only issue is these moments will/ becoming less and less but the errors from him are still as costly
  18. Raiths i hope mate, me and my wife are binge watching baby reindeer.
  19. Really hope he is going if he's wanting more than what the turks reportedly offered.
  20. I watched this in oswalds and their keeper was out of this world sir
  21. That's an honest reply. So Tav despite his faults is by far our best free kick taker. In reply to your question Jim, If Tav didn't take free kicks/penalties he would be a good player who tries really hard. Very rarely gets injured and always gives his all. I know we have contrasting views about him, but I'd have taken the captaincy off him a while ago. To elleviate the pressure on him for the good of the team and to allow him the time and space to defend better.
  22. Could be worse mate. Could be in the Rosie earlier with all these sub crawl student cunts. Then they came into Windsor dressed in "scrubs".
  1. Load more activity