All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Stewart Regan.

Anyone could do the job and grind out some decent results... if they chose the best potential players instead of prima donna taigs, and ignoring Rangers affiliated players. Would also have to have the balls to tell the Tartan Army to stop booing Rangers playerd and grow up.
  3. Stewart Regan.

Can't even afford hampdump never mind poach another Home Country's manager, deluded arrogant failures!
  4. Stewart Regan.

Thought that one was all but confirmed aswell. Oh well. Fuck them.
  5. Stewart Regan.

Surely St Brenda will offer to step in and run alongside ra sellik
  6. Would mean dropping Murphy & Candeias, don’t think that should be happening when their replacement will be Halliday & Cummings.
  7. vanguard bears latest

Billy Boys to my knowledge has never been legally banned anywhere ever, and no fans have ever been legally banned by anyone for giving stirring renditions of our famous anthem, to be clear fuck the pope and uefa neither will ever rain on our parade
  8. Stewart Regan.

the s.f.a have not got a clue listening to the radio the other day everyone except english said they had all their eggs in the one basket and as usual with them it has backfired o neill had 2 yrs on his current contract plus a new 4yr deal at fAR BETTER MONEY than scotland were offering so it is not a surprise looks like alec mcleish now
  9. That formation would get ripped to shreds
  10. **Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

Murty will play any form of a midfield diamond. Thats how he gets his results.
  11. Stewart Regan.

Nae luck tartan trannies
  12. **Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

I’d drop Holt for Cummings and play 2 up front. 4-1-3-2
  13. **Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

I see Aberdeen have stuck to their word by not selling on the cheap and sold McLean for....£200k
  14. Can’t wait to pump this mob again. Don’t think we have the players, due to injurys, to play the diamond in this game. Fod Tav Wilson Martin John Goss Holt Candeias Windass Murphy Morelos
  15. vanguard bears latest

are you talking about the club banning supporters for sectarian behaviour? or the club from a competition for sectarian behaviour of the fans? and lastly do you think it is a good or bad thing that the club tries to comply with Article 5 of UEFA standards?
  16. Stewart Regan.

Yep, Tom English was giving it the Scotland friendlies were done at O'Neill's behest, done deal stuff. He certainly is. I've always maintained he wouldn't go to Scotland from us due to being astute enough to know his own worth, and too much integrity about him. He's a genuinely nice guy, who no doubt will go to a decent Club job at some stage. But I would have been shocked and disappointed if he had went to Scotland.
  17. Mark Walters - Video (Assists)

Yeah I know but 1 cap is madness for a player of mark Walters ability
  18. Rangers vs celtic 10/03

i fucking wish
  19. Stewart Regan.

Scotland job is a poisoned chalice now,O'Neil is shrewd enough to realise this.
  20. Stewart Regan.

The way that I was reading things yesterday made me think that he had already been appointed, I thought I had missed the announcement somewhere along the line.
  21. Songs that remind of you a Rangers memory

Alive and kicking - always remember that from the VHS tape of the 86-87 season
  22. **Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

I'm looking forward to see how the team will perform but any victory and I'll be happy enough.
  23. **Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

Actually quite looking forward to this and I'm usually a pessimist
  24. Stewart Regan.

What is plan B to Z?
  25. Stewart Regan.

Just another accolade to his long and undistinguished list of inadequacies...
  26. Stewart Regan.

How inadequate at your job you are. Michael O'Neill has just turned you down, your seemingly one and only target for ages. Great news for my Wee Country.
  1. Load more activity