All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I had front row directly behind he goal for a semi against Hearts years ago, was 20 mins late getting in cos of traffic and it was pissing with rain. View was almost under the pitch too, could barely see other end of park. Worst game I've ever been at!
  3. At least we've got wee Sevco. Got his daddy's eyes.
  4. Thank fuck we ain't with Hummel anymore. Just slightly better than Puma, that bad.
  5. Most aspects it works but someone who just joined Mygers at Xmas there can get a Hampden ticket before someone who has been in mygers for years because of points being backdated.
  6. Ha ha no excuses lol Mate you don’t really expect us to beat them without the help of the Masonic officials the SFA, Peter Lawell and King Charles?
  7. Not for me this time. Haven’t missed a game at hampden in years. Not much I can do but have a moan and hope I can get a ticket somehow
  8. Silva should be getting the same number of chances then 👍
  9. Any reason for the points jump? Fucking gutted am missing this mygers is a fucking scam
  10. Today
  11. Mental that they want jail for that. Some Peados in this country get community service ffs.
  12. Nasri basically begged Man Utd to come and sign him in the Summer as well. Think he even met SAF in France. Can't remember who it was against, maybe WBA, but it was one of the first away games of the season and all the Arsenal fans were singing Sammy You're a Cunt in the concourse.
  13. On the face of it, this is woke pish. If something else comes out, I stand corrected. Cunts in Scotland get a slap on the wrist for rape
  14. Lost their passion moving to the Emirates I think was what he said
  15. They’ll find an excuse anyway tbh 😁
  16. Arsenal fans must be poor if City's are better.
  17. Seen this earlier. A potential leaked prototype of the 2019/20 kit. Actually better than the one we got.
  18. Fabregas patching an Arsenal game and kicking about with Barca players at a Grand Prix whilst Arsenal were playing, and then joining Chelsea after saying he’ll never join another Premier League club, then patting the Chelsea badge at the Emirates, makes him a cunt. Nasri having his best season and then leaving for a rival club, rumours that he was threatening to refuse to play against Liverpool, going on about how good City fans are whilst having a dig at Arsenal fans. Both cunts.
  19. that's not strictly true. its usually fantastic play by the rest of the team and then he goes and fucks it up. a fair amount of his goals have come from some individual brilliance... and there in lies the issue: he flatters to deceive AND deceives to flatter :)
  1. Load more activity