All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. That question from one of the media about the group of players who fall at the last hurdle 😂 Clement looked raging
  3. This is the first timeI can't listen to what he has to say unfortunatlely - everything sounds hollow. The reality is we have chucked the league against Ross County and Dundee and handed the scum a £40m pay day without any challenge. Not acceptable. I fear for Sunday and the rest of the games
  4. A couple of things in the press conference ,no need to reference “ Virgil” that was nonsense and saying we were too direct on wednesday , well if Dundee drop 11 men behind the ball and Goldson can continually run over the half way line unchallenged without one of our midfielders taking the ball of him what can he do? He ends up punting it wide looking for a runner
  5. I wonder what the fuck is happening actually. Same thing happened with Kent, Morelos, Kamara, downing tools. Now its Lundstram, Goldson and whatever name on the team sheet bar 2 or 3. Those guys are paid millions by the club and yet they just let go. Cunts.
  6. Cause gerrard dug us into a hole by making him captain Take him off penalties, off free kicks and set pieces, his numbers then, coupled with his absolutely terrible mentality and complete inability to defend properly make him very easy to remove
  7. We take about one million corners a season and we’ve scored from less corners than Dundee who I’d imagine take a significant amount less corners than we do We should be doing far better, that being said Dundee haven’t got Goldson in the box running interference for the opposition
  8. Of course he has, if he said that in public the Scottish media would have a field day with it.
  9. The stats guys or reality? You can wish for us to be great at nearly every corner but even the best teams in the world aren’t.
  10. No one can disagree with his goal numbers, they are outstanding, but I remember hoping when Gerrard came in he would name a new captain, that new captain probably needed to be bought in. Unfortunately he continued with Tav and I think that was a mistake, because the longer he was captain the more difficult it was for a new manager to take it from him. I believe Phil is waiting until the season is over, before deciding on many players for next season, and that could well include either selling Tav or taking the captains arm band from him.
  11. Yes, but basically confirms what we've all said. A core group who've been here too long don't believe and its killing us from the inside.
  12. Even if manage to lift our performances and win this the tarriers will beat us in the final. Players just don’t have the stomach.
  13. Good on him. Nothing wrong with telling the truth. Even if it hurts the other players feelings. That's nothing compared to what loyal supporters who spend a fortune following the team everywhere feel. Turning up and going through the motions is not acceptable at our Club, particularly when there is a title at stake. Most pros would be over the moon to have such a loyal and enthusiastic support, and a world class stadium and training facilities. Taking that into account we deserve 100% effort every single game.
  14. It’s mind numbing mate, approaching Gio horseshoe levels all because none of them have the baws to take a bit of responsibility.
  15. I would hope that Dujon has just repeated what the managers said internally when going over the last few games 😅
  16. In before the stats guys tell us on average 2% of corners lead to goals... Damn, too late 😁
  17. In any workplace the attitude of leadership permeates through the whole team. If the leadership are cautious and risk adverse then people being pack animals tend to follow that line. Equally if the leadership are poor motivators and poor at inspiring confidence then you typically see that in team outcomes.
  18. I agree. Can question his success, could even argue that at times the only reason we've competed is because of him, but can't question his bottle.
  19. Duncan Ferguson v Raith Rovers @G.E.C.
  20. Not sure lack of athleticism is something you can throw at him.
  1. Load more activity