All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Far from a world beater, but at least we had a semblance of shape while he was a regular. Just looks a mess of late.
  3. Not a fan, but he used to have a ‘good foul’ in him. From recent viewings, he’s so far off it, he can’t even do that.
  4. Sky close up showed him on Wed with a double chin ffs.
  5. Today
  6. Feel like it’s worth mentioning again: FullSizeRender.MOV
  7. Yesterday
  8. Too fucking right. Just got back from that game and felt West Ham got very few 50/50 decisions. Played out their skin first half and could have been 2 or 3 up but faded in the second. Leverkusen deserved winners over 2 legs in all honesty
  9. Yep, lacking in so many aspects of what a Rangers player should be. Probably got his next cpl seasons mapped out with us then a freebie transfer down to Stoke or some mob.
  10. He is already crumbling before our eyes, he needs taken out the team for his own good and ours as well even if its just a game or two but I severely doubt it will happen. Hopefully get rid in the summer but he didn't have many offers if any when his contract expired a couple seasons ago so I severely doubt anyone will come in and pay a fee for him.
  11. Was wandering what kind of reaction we’d get if he got papped onto the bench or dropped. Homestly think he’d crumble to levels not yet seen, and that’s saying something !!
  12. I’ve had a downer on Goldson from day 1. 6 years is a long fucking time…
  13. Finished so many seasons feeling that way. It is just NOT the way it should be.
  14. He’s not the most skilful player, but ‘work beats talent, when talent doesn’t work’. He’s the only one I’d keep. (I’m selling Butland to generate some cash, not that I don’t like him).
  15. Might have made a go of it had it not been for his injury but you go into our treatment room with two sore feet and you come out six months later like Lieutenant Dan.
  16. Seen two articles earlier that gave me an insight into this. Naismiths presser, referring to us he says “From my experiences, it’s a tough club and a tough environment. For any player when you win trophies, it feels great but doing it is the hard part.” Boyd also states "When people speak about winners and needing to find them, you can't go finding them, you're born a winner. There's something inside people that drives you on," he added. "When you're looking at it from Sunday's defeat and the draw in Dundee you would say there are no winners in that squad “ imo there more than a couple in that dressing room who behind the scenes are saying & displaying way less than we expect.
  17. ‘Good point away from home’ for some of these chancers.
  18. I had not realised that Goldson has undergone massive open heart surgery several years ago.
  19. He's has had a lot of injuries lately and is in his 30s. I don't think he is a bad player, definitely can add something to the squad, but he is miles off the pace.
  20. Yass! Best team in Italy mate. Get us back into Serie A
  21. Same mate, there’s a few in that squad I can’t wait to see the back of and I’d theyre still here next season then I’m on a downer from day 1 tbh.
  22. You can kind of make a case for Tav given what he gives going forward he cannot be our captain though, but Goldson and Lundstram are absolutely done we can’t be forking out 70k a week on that pair.
  23. I'm being serious when I say I'm not sure I could take another season of them. I only get to around 7 games or so a season, but I never miss watching a game on the TV outwith that. I'm not sure I have it in me to watch those guys pull on the jersey again.
  24. I’d be playing Robbie Fraser over him at this point, he’s absolutely done and another who’s been given way more chances than he deserves.
  25. Could stomach it if it was just Tavernier, but if the likes of Goldson and Lundstram are still here as well then I can see a lot of the support voting with their feet. I’m pretty confident that Clement knows they’ll get him the sack if he keeps them.
  26. I just find it baffling that we are on for a treble, and were favourites to win the league, and....the belief just dies with the finish line in site. I cannot understand how enough people in the team - who have the discipline and drive to make it in professional sport - can collectively lose that drive. I cannot comprehend that. What we've witnessed isn't even what I'd call "bottling it". It's something deeper and more rotten.
  1. Load more activity