All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Heā€™s still very raw, thatā€™s for sure. Letā€™s be honest he has a fantastic goal return, and all from predominantly the wing šŸ‘
  3. Also having a Ā£4M or whatever he cost player on high wages as third choice isn't ideal. Assuming we bring in viable replacements for him and Roofe it would be better for all parties if he moved on. I reckon he would actually be quite marketable on the back of a 20+ goal season.
  4. I think heā€™s better than them but he hasnā€™t actually offered a whole lot more in terms of assists as far as I know, and I like my wingers to create Matondo has scored some important goals too btw. Sima is better than Matondo but the basis of Sima being rated seems to be nearly entirely on goals he scored before his injury Hes never worth spending 7 million on or whatever it was rumoured to be
  5. McCausland, Matondo and Silva
  6. How much money is an acceptable expenditure on the womenā€™s team? ā€Fuckinā€™ none.ā€ (There- I said it so people donā€™t need to reply saying it). In all seriousness though, Iā€™ve said it many times before- I would be absolutely stunned if the whole womenā€™s team cost the club more than it does to keep Goldson and the rest of the dead-wood hangers on for a month, and I know which I would rather have. As others have rightfully said, the womenā€™s team and game will only get better if the club put their money where their mouth is. Failure to invest means it gets more shite, and interest dwindles, which means even less investment, etc etc. For what itā€™s worth, I actually do like keeping myself informed in how well the team is doing and get frustrated at the fact we seem to have gone down a hill recently in terms of form, but given thatā€™s exactly what happened to the menā€™s team, I donā€™t think we can point to the comparatively small amount of investment as the issue.
  7. I just saw this and, oh my word. For anyone who hasnā€™t seen itā€¦ Both our keepers are very very poor and always have been.
  8. Today
  9. You just make the defenders 'line' 5cm thick. If the attackers line is beyond it then he's offside. If it lands within the 5cm line then he's on by a margin of computer error. (5cm was the example given by the poster above btw, I think half of that (2.5cm = 1 inch) is enough. I'd also make offsides apply to feet-on-the-floor only (which seems to be the case with encroachment as I recently learned). This was a disallowed goal at the world cup by Lauturo Martinez: His planted foot is a yard onside ffs, it looks like his ear is offside, a brilliantly timed run & finish chalked off for a complete nonsense.
  10. Only joking though...šŸ˜ƒ lol??
  11. Are you talking pish just now? I thought it was all the time......šŸ˜™šŸ˜‡
  12. If we where to keep one sell one in summer I'd choose him over danilo
  13. What sort of stupid shite is that? The answer is clearly creates 2 and scores 1
  14. The way i see it is that would we prefer a striker who creates 10 and scores 2 or one who creates 2 and scores 1?
  15. He wonā€™t be a hero or a legend in my eyes even if we do somehow win the treble because itā€™ll most likely have been achieved in spite of him missing some absolute sitters in big games
  16. He terrified Taylor, so would be disappointed if out for the season.
  17. It was when Jorge Mendes had free rein at Wolves so wouldnā€™t surprise me.
  18. Do you know how much money we spend on them? This is a team that's already won a trophy this season, in the Scottish Cup Semi-final, and only lost 5 league matches in three years, in a league with three teams competing for the championship. Yes, the form is slumping at the wrong time of the season, but I'd say anything we spend on that team is probably nominal at best in comparison to the men's or even men's development squad. They regularly get a few hundred at Broadwood for homes games with crowds growing, and no matter what people think, women's football is a growth area of the game. It's a wise investment from the club.
  19. Doubt it mate be the next summer update I think
  20. Ended 1-1. Larne champions again Donā€™t like that
  21. Yesterday
  22. Definitely not a dive. It was easier to score than to try to get a penalty.
  23. That is absolutely not true. It's exactly the same. Actually, it's worse. Not only do you have to compare 2 lines, you need to compare two lines and then attempt to measure a distance of 5cm between them. That adds more complexity and more inaccuracy. You've just listed a long reasons of why the lines can't be fully accurate, so how can you expect them to do all that and then have to measure and add in a 5cm gap without making it even more inaccurate? All it's doing is adding another variable to decrease the accuracy.
  1. Load more activity