All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Downloaded Fallout 76 after watching on Prime, and fuck me that’s a terrible game. I really liked 4, and got right into it about 7/8 years ago while the Mrs was pregnant. Cant believe how bad 76 is though.
  3. It's been the 90s since i considered a player a legend, not sure if it's because the quality is dropping or me getting older and more cynical. Talking of Marvin, i kicked him out his house in my last job, never got to speak to him personally as his church dealt with everything.
  4. I've just worked out how to check all the points updated on MyGers. However, there are games like Motherwell that haven't been uploaded. Has anyone ever queried their points tally successfully?
  5. Again, I never said you would, but there's thousands of Rangers fans who've never saw us win a Treble, many thousands who haven't seen us win a League in person, it'll be them who'll hold him and everyone else in the squad up as legends if it happens. Fuck me, Marvin Andrews still gets the hero treatment for being part of Helicopter Sunday and he was hopeless, players from memorable successful seasons are always put on a pedestal.
  6. Dessers won’t be credited with the winning of a treble unless he started scoring basically all of our goals from now until the end of the season including winners at celtic park and in the cup final against them The chances of that happening based on what we have seen all season are basically zero. I won’t be deciding an entire squad are Rangers legends just because of a treble, which is apparently what you’re suggesting would happen, it’s just nonsense
  7. Wish the club would do its own Podcasts with present and past players and keep it Rangers. Wish Goldson well in his health but seems to be brought up when he's done shite.
  8. 100% Mendes lining his own pocket at Wolves Horrific
  9. We want a striker that scores the most amount of goals. 10 attempts and 2 goals is better than 2 attempts and 1 goal.
  10. He would be to many though, like it or not there's thousands of fans 20 and under who's only real experience of a successful Rangers team was during covid when all we could do is watch it on the telly, if we somehow won a treble this year then these players will be remembered forever from that section of the fanbase, add into that it's been 21 years since we've won a treble, you could possibly take that age up to 30 year olds too.
  11. Was good seeing Stephen Maguire beat that total arsehole Ali Carter. Hope Ronnie wins his 8th world title.
  12. For context (from the transcript) it's from the aftermath of his heart operation, when he couldn't reach the pain relief. I think that was the second night I think the first night I was full of drugs I was out of it and then the second night it hit me I was in the 39:40 hospital bed and I dropped the morphine buzzer and the core buzzer at the same 39:46 time and I couldn't move to get them and the only thing I had was my phone and I remember I text Kaye saying I just want 39:51 to die I can't go through this pain and then did she ring the hospital yeah she ring the hospital and the nurse coming
  13. He’ll be gone in the summer and thank fuck.
  14. 1h25m of listening to this loser speak? No thanks. Wish him well from a personal health perspective obviously but GTF.
  15. An absolute masterclass in clickbait titling
  16. Today
  17. Bit of an insensitive video title unless he specifically says it in the interview.
  18. Coming to Rangers (51:00 approx)
  19. Thought they looked as bad as each other imo.
  20. Wouldn’t be comfortable at all spending anywhere close to 7 million on a player with that injury record
  21. He didn’t seem to have an obvious weak point to his game from what we managed to see of him. Direct, wasn’t afraid to take a shot and seemed to be able to control the ball well under pressure Shame he got injured because he was probably as excited as I’ve been by a new wide player for us in years
  1. Load more activity