All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Let’s be honest his last few interviews have been junk and he’s spoke some amount of shite.
  3. Hopefully punt him in the summer recoup or small profit
  4. Today
  5. They’ve also had a few others in who liked other types of holes. fucking vile bastards
  6. He's done for us to move forward as a team and club he should be the first out the door this summer
  7. Ancient history. Colin Stein scored an even more important Euro goal - do you want him back? Players age out & decline - sad, but true - we all have to deal with it.
  8. This has 100% not helped our teams form. For anyone to say otherwise is just daft. Sterling in midfield for dio instead of LB would have made a huge difference in the last couple of games. Yilmaz since returning from the winter break has been in great form and is sorely missed atm.
  9. anyone wanting him to get any more games for us after this season should take up watching the draughts championships on valium
  10. fuck we are seeing him when things are going well that cunt would have been the one of the first to turn us over to the nazis
  11. Refreshing to hear Sterling say it instead of the ‘disapointed, well learn from it.’ Played like he wanted more than most of the experienced players recently.
  12. went through a purple patch this season when needing a contract then reverted to type quickly. No for me.
  13. Yesterday
  14. The point of the matter is, us as fans can't change the terminology of a team. Maybe you should tell them?!
  15. Good when he wants to be but chucks it when he wants as well. Get him to fuck
  16. Nah mate we’re doing fine… even the best teams in the world fuck corners so we’re good…..😃
  17. This is exactly my point. And showing folk around Ibrox or even taking them on the Founders Trail, while showing them what it all means, can't change their personality. Winning medals and being around winners does that
  18. Thank you for actually reading my post. Evidently there are some hard of thinking fuck wits on here who appear to get triggered when certain terminology gets written. 3 trophies in 12 years. How anyone can look at where we are now and say that 2012 was no more than a wee 4 year skip out of the Premier League and a jaunt back up the leagues? On your last para, just to be clear, I wasn't saying anything about "look at where we were". If anything, I'm saying look at where we were before 2012 and how special that mentality was but this team doesn't seem to have it.
  19. Sterling said in an interview a while back that "he just wasn't educated". But that's raw emotion, and I like him for that, and everything he's gave for our team.
  20. I still think Tav has a bit left in the tank (captain or not). He'll never flourish now with Goldson nxt to him at RCB. Goldson is done now. He shouldn't be here nxt season. But, I'd say thanks to him for the service he's done. But he is done.
  21. See the media are spinning Clement wants " Sterling to behave like ex celtic ace Virgil " I mean it's not great due to the rivalry and him being an ex Celtic player but I'm not throwing my arms up about it.
  22. Tav is officially our best free kick taker. @Jimfanciesthedude Close thread now please @admin
  23. Just coming on his wife's face. This has gone too far. She said!
  24. You weren't sucking the Dudes cock though
  25. Harsh. I was banned for being too funny once. Feel his pain.
  1. Load more activity