All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. pcbear

Hagi

I just watched Boab on the Si Ferry open goal interview, good guy.
  3. Today
  4. You know what mate? It might take your breath away, but these bastards will find weans anywhere. Fucking sad times.
  5. Make no mistakes,Big Gareth is died in wool Rangers, met him in the large Rangers supporters club tarriers game and December! Was good having the protestant NI connection within the club,Davis n bug fud lafferty( who married a taig...)
  6. Squad player along with Davis.
  7. He's already had the benefit of the Orange covering his back.
  8. I had completely forgotten about Arfield which kind of says it all. Davis, Arfield, Stewart, Barker, Defoe, Middleton next out the door please. Save a serious wedge clearing that lot out on top of Ojo, Holt, Halliday, Rossiter, Foderingham and Flanagan. That would be twelve off the books we would not miss and that doesn’t even include Hastie, Jones, Docherty or Polster. Absolutely horrendous waste of money. With SIXTEEN away, that would still leave:- McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Katic, Barisic, Kamara, Jack, Hagi, Aribo, Kent, Morelos Subs: Firth, McCrorie, Patterson, Edmundson, Helander, Kamberi. Must be one of the most bloated squads we’ve ever had. And we decided we needed Andy King at one point because that lot wasn’t enough!
  9. That’s what I’m saying.
  10. There is a report on Newsnow tonight saying he is going to them. Don’t know how accurate it is or whether the deal is done though.
  11. Hickey is going to the filth, at least according to a click bait report I read earlier that said they were signing someone we wanted (turned out to be him) If only Naismith hadn’t been such a fucker. We could really do with someone like him as an option. I have to say, there isn’t a huge pool of talent I. Scotland to choose from sadly.
  12. Broxi

Hagi

What do people mean by proven players? Like genuinely.... The players we sign are 'proven' at SPFL, Croatian, Championship, Finnish level. Which is why we can afford them. If we want to sign players from a level above us (Premier League, La Liga, Portugal, France) then we have to sign unproven players. The reason we buy someone from Finland for £1m and charge £10m after one season and £20m after 2 seasons is because when you prove yourself at a higher level the value goes up. So if there's a player who is already proven at a higher level to us then the money has already gone up again. Which is why we cannot afford them. You can either buy proven at a lower level or unproven from a higher level, there is nothing else.
  13. What a fucking deal that is.
  14. This is amazing mate thanks for posting this one
  15. Yesterday
  16. Venters scoring Rangers second goal in our 2-1 victory over celtic in 1939 when the world record attendance of 118,567 for a league game was created.
  17. Siam69

Hagi

Barry Ferguson was a great player for us, and exactly the type of player we need now, drives games forward, gets in people's faces to do better. He gave me some of my best nights as a Rangers fan. To be honest, I'd have been annoyed at we paid any more than 3 million considering current circumstances. We need proven players now, we have too many 'lots of potential' players, Hagi, Kent, Aribo. We need some bite from proven players, bite like wee Barry used to give us, and won many's a game due to it.
  18. Absolutely bang on the money.
  19. In answer to the OP I think the lay off will only help those players who have already been mentioned, especially Arfield. This situation isn't like the players we've had in the past who have taken early semi-retirement in various leagues.
  20. You'd certainly hope so. He's got alot of miles on the clock though. Played alot of football throughout his career and has always been a player that leaves it all on the pitch in terms of effort, distances covered etc. I agree that he's still got something to offer, I think all 3 do.
  21. Davis & Defoe should never have been offered extensions. This is the part where Gerrard is not too far removed from the game and he is thinking like a player and not a manager. Bad decisions. Arfield is a decent player but can he get us over the line? I don't think so. It's not an age thing. He is only 31. McGregor also need keeping a close eye on. Sooner or later, time will catch up with him.
  22. I think Defoe will be fine, he even turned vegan a few years ago to prolong his professional career. I doubt Davis has that level of professionalism.
  23. Looking at the guys out of contract in the SPFL this summer there are only two I think would be worth signing. Hladky, who could fill the position as back up perfectly for a season and then perhaps even take over the no1 jersey when Mcgregor hangs up his gloves. Ideal signing for us for free if we could get it done. The other is probably a long shot going by his name, O'Donnell the right back from Killie. Nothing spectacular but has been a very consistent performer for them for the last few seasons, knows the league inside out, Scottish International (not that it counts for much these days) and would give us back up in a position we need it.
  24. Think Davis and Defoe will be more valuable off the park than on it, both should be used sparingly next season. Could possibly say the same about Arfield but I’m not so sure, think he’s finished and should be nowhere near the first team next season.
  25. Scott Allan is a talented footballer when he can be arsed but even if he hadn’t played for celtic I still wouldn’t want him because he’s a big fish in a small pond and even in that pond he’s still a total luxury.
  26. I'd like to think the players are keeping themselves in decent shape during the downtime, goodness knows they get paid enough to have a gym at home.
  27. He’s still a good player to have in the squad. We have far worse players than him that need to be phased out first. He needs to pack the international football in though.
  1. Load more activity