All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Aye, I'm the same. I didn't want to see Borna back in the team but it really isn't working with Sterling at left back. He was really bad for "doing a Borna" last night and turning back the way coz he wasn't confident crossing with his left - which is understandable. I'd even put Yfleko in there just to get some balance.
  3. really hope we dont try sign him for next season.
  4. Can't stand Van Gerwen hope he gets a tanking in front of his home crowd.
  5. He did mate. The initial yellow card does not carry over into the penalty shootout.
  6. I'm clearly missing something but I don't get what people are raving about. The words he says, when written down, read well but listening to him say them he sounds absolutely void of confidence and drive. Although maybe that's just his personality and beneath that he's raging. He's got me worried if that's an indication of the general atmosphere around the team.
  7. Snakebite has added absolutely nothing to this premier league. Complete waste of a spot in the league
  8. Yeah completely agree. On Clement’s previous, lost 5 out of last 7 at Monaco last season and apparently similar poor end of season runs even when winning titles.
  9. Can you get sent off during a penalty shoot out? Was a second yellow??
  10. I actually think we'll beat Hearts this weekend and then take a bleaching against the scum in the final.
  11. Got a lot of time for Sterling and its refreshing to see him being so honest. One of maybe 2 or 3 I'd keep.
  12. Refreshing to see a bit of honesty from a player, not trying to pull the wool over the fans eyes Guys played everywhere he's been asked & apart from the odd average performance he's been good for us
  13. Historically, we have it over them. But they will scent blood on Sunday and rightly so.
  14. I’m not being a jinx but I have never seen us lose to Hearts at Hampden in my lifetime. 3-0 to the boys in blue.
  15. Last 2 games hardly tried a leg. It's a strange one. These core players have done this before and got managers sacked. They seem a petty bunch. Wouldn't surprise me
  16. Nothing arguable about it mate, 1000% the case.
  17. As much as I'm pissed off with that team they've had a month of going to shit whilst there has been some room for changes the manager imo hasn't utilised or changed it and given the results and performances that is on him and his team. If there are underlying issues with players he should have nipped it in the bud it would after all only take a word in the right ear as to the mutinous antics of these cunts previously to set it right if he wasn't already aware of the goings on with Beale & Gio . These players are at it you don't play at the standards they've been at and allow it to turn to shit unless you don't give a fuck and or your not being tested . Supporters have every right to question commitment and standards of this squad and management the same team that's came.looking for Acknowledgement on the back of a half arsed approach to the last four games no truck with supporters telling them to fuck off and get up the tunnell . It hasn't made a blind bit of difference to their attitude or desire to put in a shift since the celtic game even that had very serious issues and it's gotten worse since . The manager has to get a handle on this situation Irrespective of how many points behind the fact we had it in our hands all the while a capitulation is engulfing the mindset of these so called pros the pride aspect clearly isn't even a consideration to them. The long term damage financially as a result of this fiasco is entirely on them and it's probably too late for them to start giving a fuck about it or their futures .
  1. Load more activity