Why did Charles Green lie

Mr Struth

When Charlie Green said he'd done a deal with HMRC, what kinda shite was he smoking. He made that statement and now it has been noted as being nonsense.

This guy has sneaked in the back door and will get us for £5.5m. There is no way he/consortium will stick around if it's Division 3.

These are CWs guys/plans all along.

I propose that when the CVA is rejected. We must all unite and look to acquire the club for £5.5m between us somehow.

Thoughts?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if he said any of that, but after him stating he was only going to be about for a short time I'm not so sure.

It would have been okay had the CVA been accepted, but right now we need stability and not being passed from pillar to post.

I'm not sure what other option we have or if new bids can be accepted for a Newco.

This hasn't been mentioned yet but Craig Whyte struck a deal to sell his shares to Charles Green on condition he got a CVA, Green wasn't succesful in getting the CVA so that leaves Green in no man's land with no deal for the shares..so how the fuck can he buy the assets when he doesn't own the shares?

This hasn't been mentioned yet but Craig Whyte struck a deal to sell his shares to Charles Green on condition he got a CVA, Green wasn't succesful in getting the CVA so that leaves Green in no man's land with no deal for the shares..so how the fuck can he buy the assets when he doesn't own the shares?

The shares are defunct now

He does not need the shares to go the Newco route

You only need to buy the shares if you want to do a CVA and keep the existing company. The administrators can sell the assets to a newco without the shares.

Is this the TBK push starting again ?

It was HMRC sunk the CVA not Charles Green. HMRC have stated quite categorically they would have vetoed ANY CVA Rangers put forward.

The rushing to blame Green for it is really quite disgraceful.

We're yet again seeing folk chuck in Whytes name to try and muddy the waters against Green.

I've yet to see anyone come up with any tangible link between Whyte and Green. It's just more TBK scaremongering.

Those cunts will be rejoicing almost as much as the taigs. :anguish:

He doesn't need to buy Greens shares in a Newco situation!

I am quite sure if TBK's CVA had been put forward it would have been accepted by HMRC.

Too many dodgy characters involved in this

Aye IF ma aunty had baws she'd huv been ma uncle....... tbk -- lots of talk but fuk all money

I am quite sure if TBK's CVA had been put forward it would have been accepted by HMRC.

explain please - what would have made TBK's CVA proposal any more acceptable than Charles Greens? (before you answer bear in mind that TBK's proposal was even LESS than Greens).

Is this the TBK push starting again ?

It was HMRC sunk the CVA not Charles Green. HMRC have stated quite categorically they would have vetoed ANY CVA Rangers put forward.

The rushing to blame Green for it is really quite disgraceful.

We're yet again seeing folk chuck in Whytes name to try and muddy the waters against Green.

I've yet to see anyone come up with any tangible link between Whyte and Green. It's just more TBK scaremongering.

Those cunts will be rejoicing almost as much as the taigs. :anguish:

I repped you for this post - fking negative but spot on - we must give Green a chance - and frankly he is the only show in town!

Aye.....cos HMRC would have accepted a lesser offer than the one they just rejected if it was Blue Knights CVA................