Why did Charles Green lie

Mr Struth

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the TBK push starting again ?

It was HMRC sunk the CVA not Charles Green. HMRC have stated quite categorically they would have vetoed ANY CVA Rangers put forward.

The rushing to blame Green for it is really quite disgraceful.

We're yet again seeing folk chuck in Whytes name to try and muddy the waters against Green.

I've yet to see anyone come up with any tangible link between Whyte and Green. It's just more TBK scaremongering.

Those cunts will be rejoicing almost as much as the taigs. :anguish:

Statements like that are just plain stupid.

Liquidation was always the only way out of this mess , Murray and Whyte knew it and that was their plan all along .

Now is the time for the real future owner of the club to come out of the wood work............

I think whoever took us over with the big tax bill always hanging over us that would always have been the case.

Is this the TBK push starting again ?

It was HMRC sunk the CVA not Charles Green. HMRC have stated quite categorically they would have vetoed ANY CVA Rangers put forward.

The rushing to blame Green for it is really quite disgraceful.

We're yet again seeing folk chuck in Whytes name to try and muddy the waters against Green.

I've yet to see anyone come up with any tangible link between Whyte and Green. It's just more TBK scaremongering.

Those cunts will be rejoicing almost as much as the taigs. :anguish:

thats just stupid talk mate .Seriously i dispair on here sometimes .Slag MD all you want but why would fellow Rangers Fans want that.Have a word with yourself man

Over the next few weeks people who have been quiet till now will get involved .

They are now bidding on a massive club with huge support and potential and NO debt ........

Dr Jack Griffin ?

I am quite sure if TBK's CVA had been put forward it would have been accepted by HMRC.

Too many dodgy characters involved in this

So greens 8.5 mill was rejected. Aye maybe hmrc wouldve accepted 2.5. Because thats what they do. Tbks would have wanted a newco aswell. Was only way to get shot of the btc.

Over the next few weeks people who have been quiet till now will get involved .

They are now bidding on a massive club with huge support and potential and NO debt ........

Sorry mate IMO that is nonsense.

If a CVA had been agreed then a debt free Rangers would of cost 8.5 million.

Green can buy the club for 5.5 million.

OK, if more people are interested and D&P accept any other offers then the price will go up, but not significantly.

Are these supposed Rangers supporters that cheap that they want to save a few pounds and see the company go into liquidation?

I dont believe that Green lied to anyone, HMRC would not put themselves in a position where they committed an opinion until they had to. Mr Green may well have been given the nod about the CVA being accepted, however there is two issues that could have changed their minds since. Firstly the amount of publicity that this particular case is getting would have worked against us and secondly we were touted as being their 'test case' for the big tax case, they can now pursue someone else without the precedent being set for them accepting a deal.

I said it would end in tears (with Green) and it has. Anyone who has any belief in him is self deluding.

you sound asif ur enjoyed been proved right..well kinda right. What has green done wrong.. This mess is not his doing blame Whyte n Murray