Opinion Poll: SPL v Div 3

Ricky_

240 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather we applied to....

• SPL?
    • Division 3?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green won't go to Div3, no money to be made there

no money to be made in the next 3 years anyway. realisticaly, to get any kind of return Green will need to be looking at a timescale of around 5-8 years.

neither england for me at whatever level will take us , leave these small bitter insignifficants to there precious mickey mouse club cos lets face it without a the rangers the spl has terminal cancer so to speak , will prob never happen but if i was green id be beggin the fa on the grounds of sfa spl corruption

Withdraw our SPL application NOW! Apply to the SFL and then the SPL will grovel to get us back in, with very little sanctions if any I think!!!

I could accept a 10 point deduction only,nothing else, for one season as I am confident we will pull it back and still win the title!

In what other industry do the direct competitors get to invent and implement a punishment on a rival. Punishments which are to the financial benefit of those who invent them and to the detriment of others. Where is the integrity in that? The idea that Rangers will be readmitted on the basis of agreeing to change the voting structure is surely illegal? Blackmail anyone? Is this a legitimate condition of entry?

4 years is a long time for me. I know it's the principle of the whole thing, the injustice of a corrupt FA, hypocrisies and cynicism from 10 clubs who are jealous of our standing and 1 club desperate to catch up a bit, but honesty, I'm fucked. I'm exhausted from this pish, every week since February it's been something else. The thought of just getting back into the SPL and playin football again is finally a light at the end of the tunnel for me.

My head tells me 3rd division, but I can't bring myself to wish for it. 4 years til we are back, another couple until we can challenge for the title, no thanks. 1st Div seems an ideal compromise if it's possible which I would support.

I would support from Div 3 but it would absolutely scunner me

That would be the ultimate blow, from chasing Europe to the very bottom of our leagues

No fuckin thanks, David Murray you absolute cunt

At the weekend I had came round to a reasonable compromise frame of mind. I was willing to look to the common good, for the sake of the game, but I fear that has changed due to this prolonged and systematic, savage gang rap of our club.

After yesterday's announcement of another impending stitch up, Fuck the SPL. I want nothing to do with it. Today, my mate was saying we should withdraw our application and just give them the titles back, stating that we want nothing to do with the SPL ever again. A while back I would have rejected that out of hand. Not so sure now.

I want a season ticket for the SFL or anything but the SPL. I really can't stomach the thought of being part of that set up and its myriad constituent bastards.

Never, in our continuing 140 year existence, should we have to put up with this. Enough is well and truly enough.

In what other industry do the direct competitors get to invent and implement a punishment on a rival. Punishments which are to the financial benefit of those who invent them and to the detriment of others. Where is the integrity in that? The idea that Rangers will be readmitted on the basis of agreeing to change the voting structure is surely illegal? Blackmail anyone? Is this a legitimate condition of entry?

Fucking this!

I would support from Div 3 but it would absolutely scunner me

That would be the ultimate blow, from chasing Europe to the very bottom of our leagues

No fuckin thanks, David Murray you absolute cunt

sure, old firms are enjoyable. champions leagues are enjoyable. winnign titles are enjoyable. But if this was about quality of football then we've had to accept championship level football (the old firm) against almost semi-pro quality of football ever since the SPL chased out SKY in 2002. it's a steady decline.

I rmemeber the days of competing with the best in England (Leeds) in europe. And beating them. I rmemeber an Andy Goram article from about 10 years ago stating that Rangers & Celtic would instantly be contenders to win the EPL if we went down south (at the time i think Celtic with Larsson, Sutton, Hatson, knocked out Liverpool & Barcelon en route to seville).

Can you imagine someone stating now that RFC or CFC could win the english title. You'd be locked up in a padded room.

imo, the quality of football isnt even a fucking issue anymore.

the league collapsed in 2002 due to the SKY dilemma. i'd go as far as to say out mess is partly due to that. lets go to div 3 and see the SPL get finished off while we rebuild. Que sera sera.

SPL with no other sanctions, or SFL 3 for me. SFL 1 as someone else suggested is the worst possible scenario imo, we get fucked over for a season whilst the diddy clubs milk the SKY deal and no doubt squander their ill gotten gains? No thanks, I don't even see where that fits in the whole 'sporting integrity' bullshit thats been spouted by every shite club in the SPL and beyond.

At the weekend I had came round to a reasonable compromise frame of mind. I was willing to look to the common good, for the sake of the game, but I fear that has changed due to this prolonged and systematic, savage gang rap of our club.

After yesterday's announcement of another impending stitch up, Fuck the SPL. I want nothing to do with it. Today, my mate was saying we should withdraw our application and just give them the titles back, stating that we want nothing to do with the SPL ever again. A while back I would have rejected that out of hand. Not so sure now.

I want a season ticket for the SFL or anything but the SPL. I really can't stomach the thought of being part of that set up and its myriad constituent bastards.

Never, in our continuing 140 year existence, should we have to put up with this. Enough is well and truly enough.

Mate Iv'e been like this since 2008 . The Fixtures done it for me ,they Fucked us then, and are still trying it.

SPL with no other sanctions, or SFL 3 for me. SFL 1 as someone else suggested is the worst possible scenario imo, we get fucked over for a season whilst the diddy clubs milk the SKY deal and no doubt squander their ill gotten gains? No thanks, I don't even see where that fits in the whole 'sporting integrity' bullshit thats been spouted by every shite club in the SPL and beyond.

Exactly , they wouldn't even help the Cooeficient in that Time.

To the fuckin bunch of numpties at the SPL the monies were NOT spent to win your pokey WEE league Jeesshusss we dont need to spend that kind of monies to beat the likes of Dundee utd, Heart, Motherwell or even the scum, the monies and the EBT's were there to attract players we thought we could progress and be successful in Europe with. Other clubs have run up higher debts than Rangers (including recently the scum) difference is they have enough TV revenue to service the debts, or in the scums part an owner offering up soft loans which are kept out of the accounts. Would love a forensic accountant to go through the scum books more twist and turns than a Craig Whyte holding company.

Let's face it, Green is not going to go for Div3. It looks like we'll end up in the SPL and they will impose severe sanctions to ensure that we we will not win the title for a number of years. The SPL's greatest fear is that we are admitted and then win the title. They will ensure this will not happen.

I wonder what Ally thinks about this?

Div 3 for me also.

would love to see the other SPL clubs suffer from their losses gained for wanting us out or kicking us while down.

Div3 would give us a good amount of time to gel in some younger players and also get our finances in order for a time and make an assault on the lower divisions, then in time getting back to the SPL (no doubt in the shortest amount of time possible) when we get back I'm sure some of the current member clubs will be out of business or there abouts.

surely they will be offered support, in a way that we weren't, will be interesting either way.

and will also add to our collection of trophies that we have never won proving us to be by far the best team in the world winning at every level in our country and having won everything available to any FT club in all out leagues.

anywhere and everywhere!!

WATP