And those who should have bid didn't

ray

One party never bid because they were never organised to that's right us the fans, now we have every fuckin carpetbagger and snake oil salesman that walked the earth thinking we are some sort of fuckin easy touch.

Hang your heads you know who you are and even now you are still promoting division.

We better be fuckingf organised and ready witg our money come the day when shares are up for buying. I for one will want to own some, as last time round when the inception of rangers fc plc in 1899, fuck don't think my great granda was even alive then!

In all seriousness, we better be ready, so get saving gers fans. Cause this is the time when we show the world that we really are the fucking people. Minimum, a grand each for those who can afford it. We better be ready, xcause timmy and the mhedia will slate us if we're not!

Even if there is an appetite amongst the support to buy the club, I don't think there is a supporter's organization or individual out there who can be trusted with our money.

Even if there is an appetite amongst the support to buy the club, I don't think there is a supporter's organization or individual out there who can be trusted with our money.

I'm yer man!

So long as no background checks are necessary.

One party never bid because they were never organised to that's right us the fans, now we have every fuckin carpetbagger and snake oil salesman that walked the earth thinking we are some sort of fuckin easy touch.

Hang your heads you know who you are and even now you are still promoting division.

id rep you for that mate but Im all out at the moment.

Sadly i agree with you .Too many promoting Division amongst us but no one will be the bigger man/group