All companies who said no to CVA

Had to be factored in, incase we lost the case, if not it would have been a seperate claim afterr CVA had been agreed.

If that's the case one of the bond holder creditors should have launched a £200 million claim against us and passed the CVA before dropping the suit!

there is something seriously wrong with the system of disputed tax.

how long did the FTTT go unresolved?

fucking shambles that a bunch of judges can sit on their arses for as long as they liek while businesses & peoples livelihoods are left in limbo.

If that's the case one of the bond holder creditors should have launched a £200 million claim against us and passed the CVA before dropping the suit!

What?

That is exactly the case the CVA was calculated on worst case scenario, it is not even open for discussion, the Tax case money was factored into the deal as a potential future liability otherwise a successful CVA without it could have seen us facing another claim a couple months later for countless more millions.

List of clubs that said no to a cv don't know if posted all ready sorry if it has been. http://www.rangers.c...5~177463,00.pdf

Clubs?

Think you may be confusing the vote for a CVA with the vote for our newco to be given entry to the SPL.

Nice link though, for the list of creditors that voted against the CVA. Biggest one being the obvious HMRC one that we all knew had been the main cause behind it.

one thing for sure looking at the list

Although voting against was academic given the taxman refusal i do hope the newco take note of who not to order any future catering equipment from ... step forward Cairns & Scott Caterhire Limited i hope the no vote for a measly £752 was worth it.

others who voted no i can see some sympathy with as it fair substantial amounts that could cripple some small companies but voting no for £752 a joke.

Clubs?

Think you may be confusing the vote for a CVA with the vote for our newco to be given entry to the SPL.

Nice link though, for the list of creditors that voted against the CVA. Biggest one being the obvious HMRC one that we all knew had been the main cause behind it.

Sorry heads up my arse ment companies

hearts were paid in full from our prize money were they not

rapid rejected becomin a creditor didnt they not

and perhaps st etienne werent paid in full for the transfer the first time

Yeah I think they were, along with any other Scottish team we owed money to.

Rapid, rejected, plus never sent a representative, so I don't think they would appear on that document as I think thats just who arrived for the meeting.

And we still owed money for Bocanegra.

one thing for sure looking at the list

Although voting against was academic given the taxman refusal i do hope the newco take note of who not to order any future catering equipment from ... step forward Cairns & Scott Caterhire Limited i hope the no vote for a measly £752 was worth it.

others who voted no i can see some sympathy with as it fair substantial amounts that could cripple some small companies but voting no for £752 a joke.

Companies were entitled to vote however they liked, maybe they have a preset voting stance for instances such as this, many companies do or maybe £752 is a lot to them, in the grand scheme of things it matters not a single fuck because even if everyone else had voted yes HMRC scuppered the deal and would have regardless. But to get mad at a company voting against accepting anything less thn what is rightfully theirs is stupid and is the kind of attitude which has cost us the sympathy vote from a lot of neutral supporters.

Why is the value for HMRC so great, it seems to reflect the big tax case but as this hadn't been heard in court why is it represented?

They out in a much larger number when it comes to this bud ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,have seen them do this in the high court .........they add penalties on to get control.

I wonder if the John MacKay and Keith Downie on there are the ones from STV. Nice to see Arsenal accepted it with such a big amount.

Can't believe someone who was owed £760 and £2100 rejected it :anguish: