FAO all bears

Skelf

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just clarify that I wasn't trying to say haji is a taig.

I've just spoken to George (hagi9uk) I pm'd the op with his e-mail address also,didn't know whether to put it on the thread,he's overwhelmed with the generosity shown to his family,from bears the world over. WATP

Hi all, I have put the link to the thread of donated items up for auction in case anyone is interested in placing a bid for anything, hope this is ok as it is another forum if not I will remove at admins request. If you let me know you are wanting to place a genuine bid I will let George (Hagi) know, either that or you can mail him direct on threeandeasy@yahoo.co.uk

Auction

I also have a pair of Madonna tickets in ticket section on offer, anything over the £100 cost to me will be donated as well..face value is £278 the pair.

Guys, information so far is that the running total raised including all auction items is sitting around 11k when all monies are in...great work by anyone who has donated some cash or items to a worthwhile cause :clap: :clap:

Gary, I have just donated on top of my Gazza Boro shirt yesterday, a pair of signed Gorams gloves and a match worn signed Lovenkrands top from 2002 Scottish Cup Final courtesy of Sandra from the Croft Bar in Paisley :praise:

Originally Posted by hagi9uk viewpost.gif

I am delighted to announce that the current total for donations and current standings at auction is a massive

£10485

With donations still pouring in and auction 2 going live mondays auction finishes are going to see the Scobbie family looked after so well by the bears.

Thanks so much and please keep an eye out for the auction 2 going live later.

Watp

wee up date for anyone on this site who put a donation in to help out.... :clap::praise:

Originally Posted by hagi9uk

Fao: All bears and bearettes,

It is with great pleasure that i can announce that so far through donations and pledged auction bids we sit at a total of £13095.

This does not include the Australian auction from facebook and obviously the bidding for auction doesnt finish until Monday so will be boosted further by then.

I would like to with so much gratitude state that all things included by Monday will be enough to get the family on their way. May i kindly suggest that donations come to a close and we allow the auctions to be a means to furtherboost the fund.

This was setup to reach these great figures and we are now within these figures.

Thank you all so much from all of our family for your amazing efforts. WATP

for anyone interested, items i have donated are Lovenkrands match worn signed shirt from the 2002 Scottish Cup Final win over septic is on auction at £350 as is a pair of signed Goram gloves at £200 and my signed framed Gazza Middlesbrough strip when he left us to play for them £150...if anyone wants to genuinely bid on them let me know please.

Just seen this, I know a few on here donated.

Okay guys please take your time to read the following as it is heartfelt.

The Tragedy,

On Saturday 14th of July my cousin (Miltonkeynesbear) was travelling in his works van with one of their sons in front of his wife Shelly who was travelling in the car behind with three of their four boys. Shelly was involved in a devastating car crash and died at the scene. All of the family witnessed this and despite medical services best efforts Shelly was unable to be saved.

The Efforts,

The initial reaction over the weekend was that Jamie would be bringing Shelly home to Britain to allow her to rest here. The plan was also to bring the family home and set back up a home in Britain. With this in mind i came on here and together with our magnificent support helped raise an unbelievable amount of money to bring Everyone home.

The Decision,

Jamie and the kids have been talking through this incredible situation and have come to the following decision. Jamie and Shelly decided it would be a better way of living for the boys and the family when they moved out to Australia. When they moved out there Shelly loved it so much and called the move "my new home". Jamie and the boys have been thinking long and hard about moving back to Britain but have decided it would be against Shellys wishes if they did. Shelly's Mum and Dad are out in Australia at the moment and too wish for Shelly's dream move for the boys to continue, so that is exactly what Jamie is going to try to maintain Shelly loved it there and loved how the kids were so happy following the move.

The Family

Jamie and the boys would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of our amazing support for all of your incredible efforts over the past couple of days. Furthermore the unbelievable amount of well wishers who have been in touch via various messaging services.

The Plan,

Having spoken at length to Russel Nash about the best way to deal with the donations and auctions it has been decided that all Auction prizes donated to the fund will be returned to each and everyone who donated them. All donations made online and offline will personally be refunded back to your accounts this evening and tomorrow. As you will be aware the amount of transaction which will be required to go through are massive so we ask for your patience in order to do so. All transactions will be verified by Russel Nash at the end of the refunds to ensure he can vouch that all efforts have been made to deal with this situation in the correct and best manner.

Hagi9uk,

I must take this opportunity to personally thank you all for what you have done for my family this week. The response to this cause has been immense and on many occasions extremely overwhelming. Donations have flooded in from all over the globe. On one occasion i stood in front of an elderly gentleman who had came to meet me with his donation. He was in tears at the thought of what the boys have gone through this week. This is just one of the instances which will remain with me forever.

You The Rangers Family have stood out as the people we have and came when duty called. I will never forget your generosity and will always be indebted to your efforts.

Thank you all so much.

Hagi9uk

George

We Are The People