Tuesday night - someone's record has to go

Peasie

Hopefully a good attendance, but with the dark nights closing in and champions league on tv I'm sure this will harm the figures. I'll be there though and so should anyone who can afford it

Always think the Champions League being on telly is a really poor excuse. If other teams being on the TV keeps you away from Ibrox you need to question how much of a fan you really are.

Always think the Champions League being on telly is a really poor excuse. If other teams being on the TV keeps you away from Ibrox you need to question how much of a fan you really are.

It is but I know "bears" who would rather sit in and watch the cl, the same ones that only go to old firm games and the likes

Rab Boyle wrote on twitter the other day that sales were hitting 20k... I think it should pass the Falkirk attendance if it's a decent night.

The cup games aren't going to have excellent attendances, but I think the evidence is there to suggest the league games will consistently stay above 40k.

I hope you're right, but if we're not at the top of the divsion by November, there could more than a few who don't bother attending. They'll probably hand their ticket to someone else, so theere should indeed be near capacity crowds for the weekend games.

The cup games where always going to be less, as they were when we where in the SPL. I'm just worried more and more will just not bother.

Staying in the Edinburgh area, it's just too much trouble for me to get there and back, even if I drive through, I can't get a beer because of the car, and even the fuel drains my resourses.

Still, all we need to do is contiune winning and I hope Ally gets it through to them that they need to do it on the park, not in interviews.

I am willing to bet the cup game against Motherwell next week will have a good crowd. It may even hit the 40K mark cause many want to stick it to any SPL club they can!

I hope you're right. I was going to go to it for the very reasons you state, but it's TVised on BBC, which might take a couple of 1,000 off the attendance.

If we lose to QOS at Ibrox then serious questions have to be asked of Ally McCoist and the players.

Doubt it will happen though.

Don't worry if that happens the media will do that. I'll still follow, still support and still encourage, if that's alright with the doubters on here