page 5 of the sun on sunday

Jamie29

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want to try living in Northern Ireland,where the minority walks miles to be offended by our National Flag and ofcourse are backed to the hilt by the PC brigade. :wanker:

Ah yes the MOPES go anywhere do anything to be offended, oh and they are offended by the MOPES term, surprise surprise....

Not really surprising that the French find the UJ offensive. It's not a flag I'd ever fly, least of all wear, myself, for political and historical reasons (cue inevitable 'Get back to KDS, etc.' comments - well, whatever.) But, can't really defend someone effectively censoring it.

He's perfectly entitled to be offended by anything he chooses to be offended by. It's a free country. What he's not entitled to do is make stupid demands based on that.

He makes his money in the British education system. And no doubt will be happy to have the day of at her majesties pleasure. If they dont like our country or our traditions they can fuck off to they'r own tattie howking debt ridden shithole of a country.

Haven't read the paper but I think he might teach French as opposed to being French. Whatever he is, he is the one causing offence. Prick. If it's not school policy (and I treally hope it isn't) he should be sanctioned by the Head. Sack him!

It gets me as to why Britain seems to think that we owe these Oirish bassas anything,they along with many other countries thru-out the world rejected the UK but the Country is now full of their descendants playing the poor downtrodden victim card. :angry:

He was my standard grade French teacher, and yes he is a pure tool, he loves his football but am not sure what team he supports. On the plus side he has two stunning daughters and his wife was a bit of hunny

He was my standard grade French teacher, and yes he is a pure tool, he loves his football but am not sure what team he supports. On the plus side he has two stunning daughters and his wife was a bit of hunny

pics of the daughters :pics:

Not really surprising that the French find the UJ offensive. It's not a flag I'd ever fly, least of all wear, myself, for political and historical reasons (cue inevitable 'Get back to KDS, etc.' comments - well, whatever.) But, can't really defend someone effectively censoring it.

You Sir, are part of the problem.

Tell me, why would you not fly the flag?

I'd have been expelled for booting him in the balls. Did you not know everything british is sectarian???!!! The only place I could my son to be able to praise british icons and sing gstq was to join the local cub scouts!! The minoritys have louder voices than the majority!!

The feckin scouts, thought they were full of the tins that don't go to the Boys Brigade?..my SMS in the B

B's.

Tough shit. We are part of the Union, live with it.

• 2 years later...