telegraph Ewing Grahame slanders charles green

rangersxfc

Very fact our fate was left in the hands of rival clubs would strongly suggest bigotry could/would be influential as bigotry can also be about football or any activity with community like following. Attempting to destroy us by inflicting more punishents than any club has suffered before, all for financial mismanagement, whilst using allsorts of underhand tactics to continue profiting from the club would suggest bigotry in any language when comparible examples exist that demonstrate our club has been grossly mistreated

whole world can see it smacks of bigotry is all Charles is telling them, why all the fuss, they know it was bigoted themselfs as they made the ott decisions. Hope CG continues to highlight this in build up to kangaroo court :pipe:

Totally agree, and when they admit that he has no case to answer, he should repeat the statement at every opportunity.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was ill advised to use the word bigotry. The press and SFA have jumped all over it which was a stick on. I think he should have been more tactful and said something like "Rangers are in the 3rd division because of the hatred towards us from certain teams. i.e. . a mhanky bead rattling peado harbouring terrorist supporting club from Glasgow and a similar team with the same clolours and full of junkies from edinburgh and a mad immigrant whos in charge of another Edinburgh team. Plus a couple of teams from the north who have sexual intercourse with sheep and their relatives. Who can't stick anything RFC! That would shoot themselves in the foot if it meant the slightest chance Rangers would feel the pain! But I'll stop at calling them bigots coz that's a big scary word!!!"

How MANY have came on here and stated that it WASN'T 'religious bigotry' that Charles was talking about ?

It sure as hell wasn't 'cultural', 'political' nor indeed was it anything like 'racial'

Remember that ALL of the spl clubs chairmen said that they 'WERE LISTENING TO THEIR OWN FANS' when it came to them having to make a decision on what way THEY WOULD VOTE when dealing with Rangers Football Club.... remember ? Yes, well so does Charles and it IS religious and he DOES have MANY MANY examples from all of the taig utterings across not only social mhedia but also in many online forums if he so wishes to site them.

These spl clubs shot themselves in their own foot here as have any and all mhedia hacks because the truth is there for all to read.... hell the daily record facebook forum is Enough on its own for Charles to show that same mhedia that it was and IS religious bigotry in the main.

Green never used the word "religious".

The Tarrier wank-stain that claims he did should be on the receiving end of a lawyers letter.

Case closed.

You know what, I wish he did use the word religious.

For too long now we have tip toed around the truth far too much.

We have been getting shat on from all angles and we all know why.

Its time people outside of this country knew as well imo.

That's not really the point S1lv3r, the taig journo has added his own words to Greens quote to suit his own agenda. I doubt that's legal, it certainly isn't ethical.

It's 'actionable' - using legal terminology.

I hope CG takes him down that route.

Ewank Graeme is a Tarrier wank-stain. He needs to be dealt with.

The Courts will see to that.

You know what, I wish he did use the word religious.

For too long now we have tip toed around the truth far too much.

We have been getting shat on from all angles and we all know why.

Its time people outside of this country knew as well imo.

Green isn't daft - he used the word "bigotry" - it had the right effect.

Not only have the SFA shot themselves in the foot by demanding he explain himself (opening the way for CG to refer back to Popcorn Teeth's use of the phrase "For reasons other than football") but a bitter Tarrier hack (Ewank Greame) has landed himself into hot water by adding the word "religious" to an article when it's clear (video evidence) that CG never used the word.

The bold CG cast his line into the water - the "religious" bigots have taken the bait.

Open and shut case M'Lud. :sherlock:

Green isn't daft - he used the word "bigotry" - it had the right effect.

Not only have the SFA shot themselves in the foot by demanding he explain himself (opening the way for CG to refer back to Popcorn Teeth's use of the phrase "For reasons other than football") but a bitter Tarrier hack (Ewank Greame) has landed himself into hot water by adding the word "religious" to an article when it's clear (video evidence) that CG never used the word.

The bold CG cast his line into the water - the "religious" bigots have taken the bait.

Open and shut case M'Lud. :sherlock:

I want a fucking big net cast though, not just a line to catch one or two.

We have put up with it for too long mate, and we all get tarred with the same brush if one of us says anything dubious in their eyes.

This is bigger than one or two people getting the fingers rapped, this is countrywide now.

West of Scotland thing my arse.

It's 'actionable' - using legal terminology.

I hope CG takes him down that route.

Ewank Graeme is a Tarrier wank-stain. He needs to be dealt with.

The Courts will see to that.

Point taken man, you're not wrong.

Do the sfa think bigotry doesn't exist in scotland or has wee timmy copyrighted the word bhigotry?Fuck sake Reagan read the papers and look at the comments sections and you'll find plenty bigotry aimed our way.The dumb fuck doesn't know the definition of what the word means,they think its all to do with religion but bigotry takes many forms.Good on ye Charles. :crabflute:

:uk:

No Surrender.

Knew it was coming when Mr Green's words made top story on Ceefax news for Scotland. Evidently the celtic-minded are concerned that all their hard work in nailing the badge of bigotry firmly to the shirt of Rangers and Rangers only threatens to unravel; cue all media hands to pumps.

Regardless of outcome I'm pleased that the biased ones have outed themselves yet again so cheaply, and best that our new owners are made alert to what can be expected in these parts; now it's personal.

I did respond to his "article":

It strikes me that if a professional journalist wished to describe someone's use of a term as ludicrous, said journalist should be familiar with that term - in this case, bigotry.

"

big·ot·ry/ˈbigətrē/

Noun:Bigoted attitudes; intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.Synonyms:zealotry - fanaticism

big·ot (bgt)n.One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ."

Clubs said they would listen to their fans. Those fans voted almost unanimously against Rangers, stating "kick the h*** out". Google that phrase to confirm it, if you doubt me.

For someone in the media, who will be fully aware of the witch hunt against Rangers, to imply that Green's words are "ludicrous" raises questions over that journalist's competence and journalistic integrity.

Mr Grahame, your integrity and competence is in question and it pains me to have to say it. I thought you were better than that.