Hearts owner Condemns C*ltics sectarian problem

AlCapone

She'll be rounded on by sellic and their fans and it'll be slowly but surely turned so that Hearts fans are the real problem.

It's the sellic fans that are the oppressed minority, don't you know. How dare anyone suggest they might be equally or more guilty of what they like to be the victim of.

They'd have an identity crisis if this kind of talk was allowed to continue.

Horrible Hearts monsters. Poor lambs were so scared they broke seats and sang about the IRA.

They're quick enough to take Stokes' word for it that he got sectarian abuse. Different story when it's one of their players doing the verbal abusing.

Aye and the party line from them on the Tonev case is you can't take just one man's word for it,which is what they've just done with Stokes.

Another article about a sectarian Hearts fan in the DR today. The cover-up continues.

Lets look at the article,

Headline:YOU DESERVE TO BE SHOT,STOKES

FACT: Nowhere in this guys post did the word "deserve" appear...he did call them "vile cretins"(which is actually fact as they are) and said they want shot(i would take this in the context of wanting the offenders in some way punished by law)

He also called him "you IRA bastard"

Again there is documented proof of Stokes and his family being Provo fanboys and he even attended an IRA mans memorial..at his fathers bar.

God I wish this lad would get in touch.... Id rip this pish to threads in court.

If all the reports are to be believed and both sets of fans were at it on Sunday, surely the SFA delegate who attended the match will bring this out in his report and they will take action against both clubs - 10 point deduction for both clubs would seem appropriate IMO.

I think she'll find that the boys' club running the game do not allow such criticisms of their chosen club.

She'll be told that all that sectarianism was actually echoes from the previous match against Rangers and not those lovely ceptic chappies, who were merely kindly removing already damaged seats to help the workmen refurbish it. And furthermore, they'll besides that it's not sectarian, but political and questioned why she wants keep the Irish Catholics down.

Heavy fine heading her way, I'm afraid.

Oh BTW, on Tonev, if it's just "one man's word against another", how on earth do they know he definitely didn't do it?

I mean, if, as they claim, you can't say he did do it, how can they say he definitely did not do it?

Not many people in the media will be scrutinising such blatantly flawed logic, I'll wager.

And today the cover-up continues still. This time an article in the Evening Times criticising Budge. Another article in the DR, this time on how Hearts are dealing with their 'small minority'. Virtually nothing on the behaviour of the sellic support.

So, from damaging hundreds of seats, aggressive and abusive behaviour towards Hearts staff and offensive singing by the sellic fans, within a few short days it's been turned 180 degrees and it's Hearts under the microscope.

Sellic GFITW reputation wiped clean. The teflon club strikes again.

Who would have thunk it?

It's really fucking disgraceful the way this has gone. It's really difficult to see this as anything but an orchestrated campaign of protection of the sellic brand by shifting of blame.

The line that seems to be getting trotted out re Budge is 'this should have been dealt with behind closed doors'. I mean, utterly fucking hilarious! Any other club and public criticism is OK, but dare not point the finger at TGFITW in public. Oooooh no. That's a virtual admission that you're not allowed to damage the clubs public image, regardless of what they've done. Fucking cretinous journalism.