Judd Trump

Ben10

Absolutely nowhere near as good as the commentators make him out to be. Relies on the errors of others, worst positional play I have seen from any high-ranking player. No idea how he's made it this far which angers me.

Shit name, shit player and I've got a feeling he might be a gypsy. Wank.

Really bringing it to Ronnie here Trump is. Like Ronnie as a player but hate the way everyone involved in snooker jumps on his dick as if he's some kind of prodigal son. Hendry was better imo, yet no seems to acknowledge this on the Beeb. Bingham should have beat Ronnie a few rounds ago.

Really bringing it to Ronnie here Trump is. Like Ronnie as a player but hate the way everyone involved in snooker jumps on his dick as if he's some kind of prodigal son. Hendry was better imo, yet no seems to acknowledge this on the Beeb. Bingham should have beat Ronnie a few rounds ago.

I don't think anybody denies that Hendry was more consistent. I don't think anybody (including Hendry) would deny that O'Sullivan is more talented (and, in the second half of his career, has started winning enough to match his talent). People like mavericks in sports, it makes things interesting, especially in a sport where the competitors sip water and wear waistcoats and bow-ties. Simple as that.

I don't think anybody denies that Hendry was more consistent. I don't think anybody (including Hendry) would deny that O'Sullivan is more talented (and, in the second half of his career, has started winning enough to match his talent). People like mavericks in sports, it makes things interesting, especially in a sport where the competitors sip water and wear waistcoats and bow-ties. Simple as that.

I don't disagree with what you're saying, I'm merely pointing out it's pretty damn cringeworthy when all the pundits on the beeb are going on and on about Ronnie as the greatest player to have ever picked up a cue when Hendry is sitting in a chair next to them.