Is Gary Anderson a bear?

Raligt

he's a killie fan if i recall, he was asked what team supports and he mentioned he's watched us in the past only but only when we played killie, but leans towards killie

i met him last year, he's such a nice bloke however i did play him in the countys a good few years ago

he's a killie fan if i recall, he was asked what team supports and he mentioned he's watched us in the past only but only when we played killie, but leans towards killie

i met him last year, he's such a nice bloke however i did play him in the countys a good few years ago

Who in their right mind would admit they support one of the old firm when they're a pro in a neutral sport, in their prime ? He wants the whole of Scotland backing him not just one percentage.

I don't follow darts to be honest but I do know one of them is from near here I do think its Gary Anderson though maybe not he could either be from somewhere else and have moved here or actually be from here.

He comes from Eyemouth and has 2 sons who stay with his EX in Berwick On Tweed.

I used to deliver to the pub he practised in got on well with the owner and spoke to Gary alot a go to his exhibitions if there near and a have been to the last 6 Pdc world finals all the times a have spoke to him he had never mentioned football He likes snooker and boxing and plays darts

• 2 years later...