European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

With this and the political storm over the coop and labour party deals, now us the time for the Rangers support to mobilise and do anything in our power to ensure every wee detail and dodgy practice is highlighted so the powers that be have no scope to sweep this under the carpet or give them an easy out.

They did it to us, so we should not hesitate to kick them when the opportunity presents.

That would be karma.

Yip, no more turning a blind eye.

I am assuming that the Scottish media have been gagged from reporting this as I haven't saw or heard it mentioned anywhere apart from Rangers forums?

It was apparently brought up on radio clyde, the reply was that the loans etc were all legal, a bit like EBT's I thought at the time, however that misses the point. State Aid investigations and FFP rules don't care if these financial dealings are legally set up, they care if it can be proven to provide financial benefit to the club. In this case I think it is pretty clear that it has and also, given the ruling of LNS etc., it was a process which others could not have taken advantage of and therefore may constitute and unfair sporting advantage.