Hearts could be saved from relegation!

NixonRFC

Possibly a bit of an over dramatic headline, Keith Jackson on Twitter started dropping subtle hints earlier tonight about what could happen if another team were deducted points and how it could effect the relegation battle.

Then before he signed off for the night he posted a photo of the back page of the Record.

The Headline read that Kilmarnock may have been fielding an inelligible player, if thats the case then all games the player (I'm not sure who he is )was involved in could be ruled null n void which could essentialy see Hearts move above Kilmarnock in the League.

Hearts would still be out of reach of all the other teams so would still only be in the Play-Off position at best.

it could come to nothing but as it could direcrly effect Rangers i felt it would be a thread worth making.

*Edit

Little More informatiom on this, the Record are suggesting that a member of the Kilmarnock staff forged a document in order to get a player to play against that mob, so it does only look like one game that they lost anyway but if the forging of documentation is accurate the there could be a hefty points deduction.

I wonder if the SPFL - if Kilmarnock are guilty (which is quite a stretch) would be extra harsh on Kilmarnock as losing them would be less of a nuisance than losing Hearts from the Premiership...

this had better be a joke.

To be fair, IF this story is true, I would expect nothing less than the book thrown at Killie and the harshest possible sanctions available to be given, especially if the forgery stuff is true.

Can you imagine if it had been done by one of ours, fuck sake they would want us hung drawn and quartered.

If hearts get saved from relegation because killie majorly fucked up, then so be it.

Vitalijs Maksimenko seems to be the obvious choice, looking at their squad on Soccerbase this guy didn't kick a ball for Killie before this game so that would suggest that they might have been in a rush to get him registered.

To be fair, IF this story is true, I would expect nothing less than the book thrown at Killie and the harshest possible sanctions available to be given, especially if the forgery stuff is true.

Can you imagine if it had been done by one of ours, fuck sake they would want us hung drawn and quartered.

If hearts get saved from relegation because killie majorly fucked up, then so be it.

They already did that gogzy...wakey wakey young fella :pipe:

There's no way a forged signature is deemed worse than adminstration so aint gonna happen.

Administration is a bad look for any club but no-one apart from maybe Craig Whyte sets out to go into Administration, debts pile up and you lose control of your spending and you are stuck between a rock and a hard place, deliberately forging legal documentation in the hope of gaining an unfair Sporting Advantage on the other hand is premediated.

I wouldn't be so sure that its not deemed as bad as Administration.

From the persons facebook

"I AM A WHISTLE-BLOWER

They say that sometimes in life, you get to a point where a line is crossed, and you can never go back. My birthday this year was one of those days... 

I quit my job two weeks ago. I loved my job, at my age with very few prospects - it was the only thing that I thought I had going for me. 

I had been there for nearly three years and had been mulling along quite happily - b...lissfully in fact, almost oblivious to the war that had been raging on around me for quite some time. 

My 44th birthday was on the 14th March 2014, and nobody at work remembered it. 

But that was okay to me because I have two little kids who think that I am 'the best thing since sliced bread', and they were waiting at home for me when I got back to celebrate.

I was the PA to the Club Secretary of a Scottish Football Club. It is one of the oldest and most respected in the country. For a long time now, there has been a huge divide between the fans and the establishment.

Ultimately it was the staff who were caught in the cross-fire - unable to get away from the company - some of them because they have worked there for their entire lives, the rest because they have never been provided with Contracts of Employment.

I was not aware of this until a month ago, when I became suspicious about some of the things that I had heard and seen during the course of my work. 

So I started asking questions. And I did not like what I found. 

I could have gone along happily like this, for the rest of my life. However, on the day of my birthday my boss made a terrible decision. She decided to forge a player's name on a Contract Agreement right in front of me. I watched her do it, and now my life has changed forever as a result of what she did. 

After two weeks of struggling, I realised that I was in a very bad place. 

On the 1st April 2014, I emailed my resignation to the Chairman of the Board, I told him that life was just too short, and that I was not coming back ever again. I sent him a full Statement of the incident, and he replied that he would conduct an internal investigation. 

The Club Secretary is still working there. I am not and I resigned more than two weeks ago.

So now I am without a job, and I have put everything on the line for this. But I have my pride and I know in my heart I made the right decision to report this issue.

I can't take anything back, but I do not regret what I have done and my heart feels lighter than it has been for a very very long time now. 

I do not know what my future holds, and am a single mother with two children to support. I have to go back on Jobseekers now, without any prospect of getting a suitable reference from my employers.

We are going to a Hearing in Glasgow at a time and date to be advised. I have to answer questions regarding the Statement I made in front of my former boss, the Chairman, and Members of the Hearing Committee. I don't mind telling you that I am terrified - I have never been to a Hearing before in my entire life.

I do not have any family in Scotland - other than my children.

My mother lives in Australia and has secondary bone cancer.

My father passed away a year and a half ago. He was a bad man and we had been estranged for a long time. He disinherited myself and my sister, and left the family home to his defacto wife of 12 years. He had always been an alcoholic, and had never given us a dime. My mother raised us on her own and had to sometimes work three jobs at a time. She has had a very hard life.

After my father died, I looked into the history of our family and the family home. I discovered that my own father had been forging my grandmother's signatures on her pension cheques and drawing the cash at the bank for a number of years. And he had gotten away with it.

He also forged her Last Will & Testament, and transferred the Deed Title for the family home into his own name - once again using her signature. I have copies of everything on my computer.

He shipped her off to a nursing home to live, he and his new girlfriend moved into the house, and then my grandmother passed away from a heart attack. 

My father had her cremated instead of buried against her wishes after she passed away, and left the urn with her ashes sitting on a shelf at the funeral parlour for more than ten years. When my aunt Brenda found out, she requested that the ashes be scattered over the family plot in Albany. 

My father had them scattered over the grave of my grandmother's first husband - even though they hated each other. My father did that instead of scattering them over the grave of her second husband - the 'love of her life' because it saved him money.

It has taken me a year and a half to come to terms with all of this. But life has a funny way of making all of us face reality, and things always come full circle. 

Sometimes, we are presented with a choice in life - should I do the right or the wrong thing?

Despite my past family history, I still consider myself one of the lucky people...

What has happened to me has made me realise - even at my age - who it is I really want to be in my life. 

And I like who I am. And my children are proud of me. I know what kind of example I want to set for them.

I will always stand up for what I believe is right - no matter what the consequences. 

I am most definitely NOT my father's daughter...

In this case the apple DOES fall VERY far from the tree"

She looks like a cross between Davie Hay and Filip Sebo

From the persons facebook

"I AM A WHISTLE-BLOWER

They say that sometimes in life, you get to a point where a line is crossed, and you can never go back. My birthday this year was one of those days...

I quit my job two weeks ago. I loved my job, at my age with very few prospects - it was the only thing that I thought I had going for me.

I had been there for nearly three years and had been mulling along quite happily - b...lissfully in fact, almost oblivious to the war that had been raging on around me for quite some time.

My 44th birthday was on the 14th March 2014, and nobody at work remembered it.

But that was okay to me because I have two little kids who think that I am 'the best thing since sliced bread', and they were waiting at home for me when I got back to celebrate.

I was the PA to the Club Secretary of a Scottish Football Club. It is one of the oldest and most respected in the country. For a long time now, there has been a huge divide between the fans and the establishment.

Ultimately it was the staff who were caught in the cross-fire - unable to get away from the company - some of them because they have worked there for their entire lives, the rest because they have never been provided with Contracts of Employment.

I was not aware of this until a month ago, when I became suspicious about some of the things that I had heard and seen during the course of my work.

So I started asking questions. And I did not like what I found.

I could have gone along happily like this, for the rest of my life. However, on the day of my birthday my boss made a terrible decision. She decided to forge a player's name on a Contract Agreement right in front of me. I watched her do it, and now my life has changed forever as a result of what she did.

After two weeks of struggling, I realised that I was in a very bad place.

On the 1st April 2014, I emailed my resignation to the Chairman of the Board, I told him that life was just too short, and that I was not coming back ever again. I sent him a full Statement of the incident, and he replied that he would conduct an internal investigation.

The Club Secretary is still working there. I am not and I resigned more than two weeks ago.

So now I am without a job, and I have put everything on the line for this. But I have my pride and I know in my heart I made the right decision to report this issue.

I can't take anything back, but I do not regret what I have done and my heart feels lighter than it has been for a very very long time now.

I do not know what my future holds, and am a single mother with two children to support. I have to go back on Jobseekers now, without any prospect of getting a suitable reference from my employers.

We are going to a Hearing in Glasgow at a time and date to be advised. I have to answer questions regarding the Statement I made in front of my former boss, the Chairman, and Members of the Hearing Committee. I don't mind telling you that I am terrified - I have never been to a Hearing before in my entire life.

I do not have any family in Scotland - other than my children.

My mother lives in Australia and has secondary bone cancer.

My father passed away a year and a half ago. He was a bad man and we had been estranged for a long time. He disinherited myself and my sister, and left the family home to his defacto wife of 12 years. He had always been an alcoholic, and had never given us a dime. My mother raised us on her own and had to sometimes work three jobs at a time. She has had a very hard life.

After my father died, I looked into the history of our family and the family home. I discovered that my own father had been forging my grandmother's signatures on her pension cheques and drawing the cash at the bank for a number of years. And he had gotten away with it.

He also forged her Last Will & Testament, and transferred the Deed Title for the family home into his own name - once again using her signature. I have copies of everything on my computer.

He shipped her off to a nursing home to live, he and his new girlfriend moved into the house, and then my grandmother passed away from a heart attack.

My father had her cremated instead of buried against her wishes after she passed away, and left the urn with her ashes sitting on a shelf at the funeral parlour for more than ten years. When my aunt Brenda found out, she requested that the ashes be scattered over the family plot in Albany.

My father had them scattered over the grave of my grandmother's first husband - even though they hated each other. My father did that instead of scattering them over the grave of her second husband - the 'love of her life' because it saved him money.

It has taken me a year and a half to come to terms with all of this. But life has a funny way of making all of us face reality, and things always come full circle.

Sometimes, we are presented with a choice in life - should I do the right or the wrong thing?

Despite my past family history, I still consider myself one of the lucky people...

What has happened to me has made me realise - even at my age - who it is I really want to be in my life.

And I like who I am. And my children are proud of me. I know what kind of example I want to set for them.

I will always stand up for what I believe is right - no matter what the consequences.

I am most definitely NOT my father's daughter...

In this case the apple DOES fall VERY far from the tree"

She looks like a cross between Davie Hay and Filip Sebo

Why does she feel the need to vent her spleen all over Facebook in a flowery and holier than thou fashion? Surely that will prejudice any inquiry? Why didn't she just keep it to herself in the name of integrity?

Why does she feel the need to vent her spleen all over Facebook in a flowery and holier than thou fashion? Surely that will prejudice any inquiry? Why didn't she just keep it to herself in the name of integrity?

Probably looking for sympathy and a quick payday.