Scotland Ticket Prices - Someones lost the plot

Silver Fox

If anyone is going to the Scotland game you might be surprised to find its £45 a ticket for a normal seat and I think £32 for the worst seats with no concessions, I heard that a father taking his 2 boys to the game would have to fork out £110 for his tickets and thats before you factor in the cokes and pies and transport and car parking and everything else.

Someone has truly lost the plot if they think think that this somehow represesents anywhere near value for money. They must be really struggling if they think they can get away with overpricing on this scale. No longer is football the working mans game, at these prices is the better off in society who can afford these prices and the grass roots level of society are priced out.

Someone here started a thread, '' How Long Can Football Survive ' well obviously not long if this is the future.

Disgusted

How much dosh will our club make for letting Scotland play at Ibrox?

To be honest I'm still angry about the way we were treated by these Jacobite followers and would ban all premiership club supporters.

Btw, much dosh did Rangers make for allowing the Commonwealth rugby games to be played at Ibrox?

It is shocking.

I gave up my " membership" this year, after 10 years, as they wanted £45 for that, which gave u first chance at tickets, snd the opportunity to go to away games. I never wanted to go to away gsmes, so there was no need to be in it.

I also had my son in it, but after membership fees,tickets at ridiculous prices, we both chose to leave. He is 20 now. It was good when he was younger and when we went to the family section.

Last couple campaigns have convinced us its not worth it. ( I paid everything of course, and we decuded to leave as it was more of a principal than a financial decision).

I suggested going to the Georgia game, but the prices have pissed me off.

I looked at the Govan, £42 each plus booking fees, guts of £90. No thanks.

I'll watch on the telly.

Plus, the thought of alot of absolute rockets full of drink cutting about our stadium, another reason I decided to not to go.

Shocking prices.

It doesn't seem so long since I brought my lad & a couple of his mates up for the game against Ukraine - when Scotland actually had a shout at getting out of a quality group.

They had tickets, I didn't, and was buzzing around trying to find one.

Managed to get one & the guy selling only wanted face value - £18!

That's the only game I missed that campaign if I'm right, I was in Portugal on holiday, watching it in a pub called the kilt and kelt. Was absolutely rammed, and brilliant. Think it was miller and McCullouch that scored in a 2-0 win.

Was there again until yesterday, pub shutdown now, Lack of interest I was told.

Just like the game up here.

Shame, I think if the prices were more reasonably priced, it could have been a full house.

As of yesterday, I was still getting emails from the ssc about tickets at the fanzone.

As regarding the anthem, it's the yes punters that will have problems singing it.

Loads of them going on about it now.

That's the only game I missed that campaign if I'm right, I was in Portugal on holiday, watching it in a pub called the kilt and kelt. Was absolutely rammed, and brilliant. Think it was miller and McCullouch that scored in a 2-0 win.

Was there again until yesterday, pub shutdown now, Lack of interest I was told.

Just like the game up here.

Shame, I think if the prices were more reasonably priced, it could have been a full house.

As of yesterday, I was still getting emails from the ssc about tickets at the fanzone.

As regarding the anthem, it's the yes punters that will have problems singing it.

Loads of them going on about it now.

Was 3-1- Jig's goal was so good, nobody round me realised it was him who'd scored for a few seconds!

Even had the rare privilege of seeing a Shevchnko goal in the flesh!

You're right,though - game's dying on it's arse and folk still think it's a good idea to take the piss on ticket prices!

Can't believe they are charging that much, nice to see them showing the sandy jardine stand on TV, looks great.

Sure the SFA will cover the cost of any broken seats.

Been a good game so far and vastly improves team display.