1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    EllonLoyal

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • That sounds like the opposite of what Genk and Brugge fans say about him, they seem to love him and say how he overhauled their underachieving squads and replaced them with young, hungry players. Just checked and the average age of his signings in first summer window at Genk was 22, same in his first summer window at Brugge. We desperately need younger players with something to prove so that is music to my ears.
    • as the title suggests, we have nobody who gets what it means to play for Rangers, closest we have is Alex Rae in the dugout and maybe John Souttar on the park but we have nobody who would run through a brick wall for us or someone who would tell the truth in an interview. I've always felt in the past to be successfull we need a strong spine of people who have grown up supporting us who would put their body on the line for us, the last person we had like that was Halliday but he was a limited footballer. Everytime I watch these footballing nobodies we have playing for us I just dont get the feeling that they go home sad to have drawn or lost, I dont get the feeling that they feel sorry for the fans. They most likely get home, have a smoothie, slippers on and watch Netflix then go to training next day and have a laugh with their mates.
    • His game involves 40- 50 yard diagonal pings up the pitch that either : Go straight out the fookin pitch or, as was last night, pinged up to Roofes adam apple,when he has two central defenders around him. And his response?...shake his head or lifts his arm...wtf... Everyone apart from Clemente can see he is a donkey of the highest calibre....get him to f**k
    • Was looking good as an impact sub at the beginning has been utter dross other than Benfica away since he became a starter 
    • Aye before he was appointed I had went on their forum and spent half an hour translating their posts into English to see how they felt about him, it wasn’t great. Since seeing that I have just hoped they expected too much seeing as they’re Monaco and they have PSG in their league  As I said I like Phil, and his entire time here has mostly been very positive, except for these last couple of weeks. He will have my full backing again next season, these players however will not.
  • Popular Contributors