Bear cub1

Promotion  

476 members have voted

1. 1. How/will we get promoted

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think we can win the league, perhaps even with Ally, but we shouldn't be in this position.

I think Stuart McCall would or Derek McInnes would win it.

With Ally it's a bit 50-50. He was unlucky today, but it's not about today.

When I saw their team was without Wilson and Sow, I thought it was a bonus.

When I heard that Wallace was fit and Daly was playing instead of Boyd, I was confident.

When I heard Mohsni was in, I was disappointed but hoped he'd be punted out to right back or midfield.

Then I hear Ally say he was dropping the RB to move our best CB to cover and bring Mohsni into the centre.

At that point I thought we've blown an opportunity.

Then Smith's presence in favour of Aird or Templeton, with much to prove on his old hunting ground, I felt we'd missed another opportunity with big Daly up front.

We started well and even continued in that vein after the red card and also the goal, to some extent.

Today proved to me that we have a squad good enough to make up the difference, but we don't have the manager.

He may feel he has the right to contest the third phase, but the league table suggests he may not have it in him to tidy up his own mess.

Discipline was the big issue that decided things today and it was experienced players who should have known better.

Voted not at all

Pure and simply because McCoist is bereft of ideas and I have absolutely no confidence left.

Only way we'll get promotion (either as champions or via playoffs) is with changes in management, somebody who will have the players fearing the consequences of lazy, poor, disinterested, unmotivated performances we're having to put up with just now.

I still think we will win the championship, albeit the winning margin shrinks with each week!

My beef with McCoist is not that he is capable of winning this league, it's that he is certainly incapable of winning the Premiership.

What we do in the Jan transfer window may also have a bearing on this.

This is a bit of stupid poll.

Can we catch hearts? Yes or no.

The poll title should read "can we still get promoted?"

And if with this current dud in charge the answer is no.

Embarrassing a club our size and with our wages having to scrape through the play offs.

Get that useless manager to fuck. Worse than a man down.

Glad I've stopped going to games. Fuck wasting any more money to turn up and watch that clown.

I still think we can win the league, perhaps even with Ally, but we shouldn't be in this position.

I think Stuart McCall would or Derek McInnes would win it.

With Ally it's a bit 50-50. He was unlucky today, but it's not about today.

Don't believe he was unlucky m8, the team were up for it big time but Hearts knew what they were doing, let us control mid field, sit back and frustrate us.

Ally has no idea after all this time how to cope with this, for all we were the better team first half we flattered ourselves.

In the end Ally played for a draw and failed even then