Should Ally Be Sacked?   

611 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ally Be Sacked Now ?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

How many threads on this are we going to have?

It's not the content that I have a problem, quite the opposite, but come on to fuck :lol:

Was thinking that myself.

Someone should do a poll: Will Ally walk away? We haven't had one with those exact words yet...

He will never leave, he's too much of a selfish bastard, but i cant see him getting sacked. The only way i can see him getting the sack is if celtic proper destroy us, which i really fear will happen now.

we can't wait until after that game. he should be out the door by now. i hope we get news monday morning that he's gone. never gonna happen though. he isn't gonna walk away and the board are a bunch a idiots.

He will never leave, he's too much of a selfish bastard, but i cant see him getting sacked. The only way i can see him getting the sack is if celtic proper destroy us, which i really fear will happen now.

Agree

He will only be sacked when the filth rip us to shreds

He should of walked away at the end of last season and given someone more of a chance this season to the win the league.

In my eyes the leagues looking over. 9 point gap is huge and Hearts don't look like losing.

Don't worry, they will 'crumble at christmas' :anguish: