For what it's worth

Shuggy07

I have sat here and watched the unfolding drama of what is my club over the past 3-4 years. Yes as most of you all are very disappointed with all the bile and push we need to dea with on a daily basis.

Whatever happened to the old saying follow follow ?

I agree that Ally hasn't ignited the eternal flame of grandeur of "total football" but fuk me, the abuse the man has taken on this forum is un ranger like.

In such desperate situation Ally has guided us back to the level we expect int he time we have had, ok the performances and lack of youth development has taken its toll. Did we and do you expect anything different?

A manager of Rangers football club is always about winning, we have had our share over the last few years, and now we find ourselves in a challenge, we are already looking to push Ally of the bus? Cmon, give me strength. I remind you all to take a look back to the " Dark days" when Ally was our leader. The very man who was the face of Rangers when all seemed lost. Get a fucking grip and ride the tough times. No one expected a free pass back to the top under the circumstances, I remind you all of this, it's only when you reach the summit, do you appreciate the view. Stick fast and remember, we defend our own. Show some respect !

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sat here and watched the unfolding drama of what is my club over the past 3-4 years. Yes as most of you all are very disappointed with all the bile and push we need to dea with on a daily basis.

I agree that Ally hasn't ignited the eternal flame of grandeur of "total football" but fuk me, the abuse the man has taken on this forum is un ranger like.

In such desperate situation Ally has guided us back to the level we expect int he time we have had, ok the performances and lack of youth development has taken its toll. Did we and do you expect anything different?

A manager of Rangers football club is always about winning, we have had our share over the last few years, and now we find ourselves in a challenge, we are already looking to push Ally of the bus? Cmon, give me strength. I remind you all to take a look back to the " Dark days" when Ally was our leader. The very man who was the face of Rangers when all seemed lost. Get a fucking grip and ride the tough times. No one expected a free pass back to the top under the circumstances, I remind you all of this, it's only when you reach the summit, do you appreciate the view. Stick fast and remember, we defend our own. Show some respect !

You expected us to be stuck 9 points off the pace before December? Is this the level you want us to be at?

Aye no bother, let me know when your off the drink

Yep, I expect the Shyte would come. Before you post, think of our values of a club. We never ever turn on our own, our history is not about the past 3 years. It's a lot more than that . I send your memories back to when we were flying at the top of the league before the shut hit the fan with that fraud White. Do you think that Ally didn't know what was happening? Get a grip. Stop being the in the moment glory hunters. Imagine the moment when we are back at the summit.

Okay the embarrassment has come a year early than expected, believe me if we were in the Premiership it would be alot worse.

Been saying for a good year we aren't good enough long term. Our squad is too old.

We're going to have to buy another squad within 2 years, how much is that going to cost? Where is the money coming from? Have many years will that take before theyre ready to compete at the top.

We should already on our way to being able to compete at the top with Celtic nevermind being 9 points behind Hearts in the first division.

These are football matters, players brought to the club by one man, youngsters overlooked by one man. One man to blame.

Ally McCoist.

Hurting this club just as much as your Greens, Easdales, Ashleys etc. Good riddance imo.

Our values?

Are those values accepting defeat in a cup final against lower league clubs?

Are our values accepting being 9 points behind a stricken Hearts?

Are our values to be shelved just because a man who used to score goals is managing us?

Behave yourself and wise up ffs.

Our values?

Are those values accepting defeat in a cup final against lower league clubs?

Are our values accepting being 9 points behind a stricken Hearts?

Are our values to be shelved just because a man who used to score goals is managing us?

Behave yourself and wise up ffs.

Aye but we competed well for 45mins mind.. :disappointment: The Rangers way!

Yep, I expect the Shyte would come. Before you post, think of our values of a club. We never ever turn on our own, our history is not about the past 3 years. It's a lot more than that . I send your memories back to when we were flying at the top of the league before the shut hit the fan with that fraud White. Do you think that Ally didn't know what was happening? Get a grip. Stop being the in the moment glory hunters. Imagine the moment when we are back at the summit.

I am,and Ally isn't the manager in my imagination.

Shuggy. Do you get to many games from "Back home in Melbourne Australia"?

Not suggesting you're not a bear, but you are far enough away not to really see the big picture.

I may not get to many games now I am back home in Australia, but I was once a part of the fabric of our great club, with putting my opinion out there on a public forum, I expec abuse when it's against the grain, but my loyalty and unmovable love for my club won't be diminished by a few ad results. For all the guys and gals out there who expect brilliance each week, and who have followed loyalty through the rise, feel the hurt, as the feeling of success when it does come back, will be well worth it. Back the club, back the manager, back the legend!

Look were john lennon's imagination got him.

Those people in the blue jerseys..Supposedly they are "football players" still need this rumour confirmed tho

so if I am correct, to have the best interests of the club at heart you have not to support the manager and not support our "football players" - christ this is way too hard for me to figure out any more.

I know, I will just go to the games and kick every ball, sing my heart out, clap and cheer and give them 100% because do you know what - they are wearing that famous blue jersey.

I know, I know - its old school, but hey I will choose how to support my team and you choose your way.

Wood and trees spring to mind mate.

How we long to become glory hunters again. Would want to imagine being at the summit, we want to experience it again.

Then the bubble bursts and we realise Ally is pivotal in stopping us getting there.

His squad, assembled and costing the second highest budget in Scotland, with him the highest paid manager is 9 points behind hearts with only 14 games gone. Nothing other than hope and gut feeling suggests turning this around. Ally expects a transfer budget windfall which shouldn't be provided in a land where developing and selling on is King. What would he buy if he did get a budget - more experienced under achievers?

Back to the winning - yes, 2 lower leagues against part-timers and kids. Now against full time clubs - wheels have come off. What about the Cup trophy cabinet - only thing in there is an echo.

The majority can see Ally hasn't got it now. Assuming we went up in playoffs, what basis is there for thinking he can beat Hearts let alone the mhanks next year? None.

He is a dud, and he is ruining us. But he's either too stubborn or deluded to accept it.

The sooner he is away the sooner we can try to recover from the holocaust that has been his tenure.