Duncan Ferguson

berkshirebear

I think we should look at Ferguson as our next manager, he has unfinished business with us, has been learning his trade under an excellent manager, and would terrify half the current squad!! I think we need someone with a bit of youth and vigour as whoever takes over has a massive job ahead of them, the whole club needs a boot up the arse, and taking in a new direction. I think he could have a similar impact to Souness...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who mentioned Klopp?

This need for someone with ties to the club is daft. I for one hope we stay away from previous players as all it seems to do is allow for piss poor excuses when things are getting serious.

Not to mention the man you want has next to no expierence in football management....You want an untested manager to come in after Ally?

That's mental!

I mind a few months ago there was a headline about a champions league winning assistant manager who couldn't even get an interview for the colour of his skin (seemingly).

Eddie Howard. Keen to make it as a manager after being Di Matteos Assistant. Surely he's got to be worth an interview for us...

I dont think any really good candidates will come to us imo, so why not take a gamble, and I dont think the manager should have to have a rangers link, but I think it might help!

Because we are not in the position to be taking any more managerial 'gambles'.

The next manager needs to be someone who has a wealth of expierence and will be able to handle the pressure of managing a club our size.

That's not Duncan Ferguson.