The rolling contract

Bad Robot

Does anyone know how this actually works and how long it rolls over ?

Is it a year in advance e.g. If Ally gets sacked during a season then is he owed for the remainder of that season and the whole of the next?

Or is it he is only owed money for the season he is employed in?

If there's an answer to this on another thread please direct me to it and this can be deleted or locked.

The reason I ask as I hear figures of 1.5 to pay Ally off and I just wonder is there any substance to this rumour as we apparantally can't afford to sack him.

We have to give Ally a years notice that he is leaving or pay him off for 12 months worth of wages.

What we should have done was say to Ally in the Summer that his contract would end if we did not win the league/perform to expectations.

Unilateral change of existing contract is not allowed.

We have to give Ally a years notice that he is leaving or pay him off for 12 months worth of wages.

What we should have done was say to Ally in the Summer that his contract would end if we did not win the league/perform to expectations.

That's the way I understand it too.

He'll get 12 months of wages from when he's told he's done as far as I know.

Just be glad he's not on a 5 year one ! ! !

It is a yearly running contract that renews from day to day so he has a year to run today and a year to run from tomorrow etc

That info is the same as Jamie above so essentially we pay him a years wages at any given point.

So what is the deferred wages and when do they get paid ?

I have posted that one quite a few occasions. no brainer - meet your targets and new co tract, miss them and we'll review.

I was led to believe that his contract doesn't roll on day to day but rolls on year to year so same date each year the club or McCoist have the option not to resign it.

As for his pay off terms unless we see the actual contract nobody really knows, but I wouldn't think Ally will leave himself short.

Theres something in his contract about shares aswell, in the event he's sacked. It was in the white booklet we all got 2 years ago.

He got a load of shares for free along with the rest of the leeches, even at today's share price he would make a tidy wee sum by selling them.

I was led to believe that his contract doesn't roll on day to day but rolls on year to year so same date each year the club or McCoist have the option not to resign it.

As for his pay off terms unless we see the actual contract nobody really knows, but I wouldn't think Ally will leave himself short.

So the club have the option to not to renew it then?

Any concrete info or press statements as this thread is being contradicted but I again your other point that unless anyone has seen the contract were all just guessing really?

So the club have the option to not to renew it then?

Any concrete info or press statements as this thread is being contradicted but I again your other point that unless anyone has seen the contract were all just guessing really?

From what i hear its not a normal year to year rolling contract. We have to give him 1 years notice, with pay. But he also holds shares, so he could cash them in aswell. Someone should look into it and confirm. I thought these things would be public.

That info is the same as Jamie above so essentially we pay him a years wages at any given point.

No idea about the deferred wages mate hope that is untrue and we don't need to pay Ally a penny for him to leave but it looks like we are stuck with him

Wouldn't give a fuck if we had to get another loan to get him out. He needs to go as soon as possible. Are we just gonna wait until the end of NEXT season (after telling him this summer his contract is ending) to get rid of him? Get tae fuck!

There is no evidence whatsoever that Ally is due deffered wages. It was a rhumour spread on a blog written by an Ally hater and so called supporter. Made up agenda driven bile imo.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is free to prove me wrong......

No idea about the deferred wages mate hope that is untrue and we don't need to pay Ally a penny for him to leave but it looks like we are stuck with him

If reports are true hes on £800k a year. So we'd need yet another loan.

To poach a new manager could run into 6 figures if hes at a club. So it would probably be an out of work manager.

Its not going to happen this year IMO.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Ally is due deffered wages. It was a rhumour spread on a blog written by an Ally hater and so called supporter. Made up agenda driven bile imo.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is free to prove me wrong......

If thats not the case then how many years does he have left on it?

If reports are true hes on £800k a year. So we'd need yet another loan.

To poach a new manager could run into 6 figures if hes at a club. So it would probably be an out of work manager.

Its not going to happen this year IMO.

Would tend to think if we are replacing Ally it would be with an unemployed manager but i don't see us sacking him anyway

If thats not the case then how many years does he have left on it?

A year. We don't know the specifics of the contract though. There could for example be a clause stating that Ally will be due no monies if he fails to win 3 divisions in a row.

Oh, and he is on about 450k a year after negotiating a voluntary wage cut.