Kyle hutton

Kpwomble

He played for the u20s other night vs dundee utd. Not even been on bench most of the year. I think in the right role he would be a decent enough player for us but as hes not been played and nowhere near it should never have had his contract renewed. Another waste of a wage

He's pish just like Black and Law.

He's no Macleod but the key difference between him and black is he is paid a lot less (though probably still too much).

For me though losing Telfer showed a complete lack of forward planning from the management. We had an opportunity to get a team of young players on a small wage growing through the lower leagues.

Now we are faced with overpaid, overrated and under motivated squad. Can only hope contracts won't be renewed. These guys are too comfortable, they know they are going to be played no matter how push they are because McCourt refuses to give them a verbal doing and dropping them for a youth player. If they react badly they have the wrong attitude and should be sold otherwise it'll give them a reason to improve.

Hutton is too old to realise his potential at rangers now, his contract shouldn't be renewed. He'll be a Ross county or Patrick thistle player and do ok.

Giving him a new deal was utterly pointless. It reeks of jobs for the boys.

Somebody like Murdoch could have taken his place in the squad at a fraction of the price.

You really have to question why he was given a new contract. Most of us questioned it at the time while saying it was throwing money down the toilet, a few said he’d be worth it as he’d play his part….He’s never kicked a ball for us for as long as I can remember!

Why give new deals out to players who don’t play and who don’t even make the bench to fill the squad?

How much money are we chucking away annually with baffling decision like this?

Turns like a supertanker and looks like he plays in concrete boots, was a waste of a wage when he had his contract renewed last season and it's an utter joke he was given another for this season, only here because Ally requires a 30 man first team squad.

He is horrible. Just thinks playing football is a big laugh and joke. No time for players like him whatsoever.

Sat behind him when we played Queens park at Airdrie. Obviously me and a few guys behind me giving the players a bit of a dressing down as per they switched off after we went 2-1 up. He just sat and laughed on his phone and looked shocked at the players getting shouted at as if Queens park not even playing at their own ground was a decent result. Waste of space