Who will be the first prominent ex player bucking the trend

pcbear

Add to your list all the so called "fans spokesmen" and you will have a long wait for somebody to break ranks. Mccoists interview today is another case of treating us with contemp. We cannot play youths in the lowest leagues in Scotland,what a joke

Add to your list all the so called "fans spokesmen" and you will have a long wait for somebody to break ranks. Mccoists interview today is another case of treating us with contemp. We cannot play youths in the lowest leagues in Scotland,what a joke

Complete nonsense, but it's OK for EPL teams to blood their youngsters in the Champions Leaque?

There's no place for that backward mentality at my club, please just go McCoist, you're philosophy is prehistoric.

Heard it mate he is pathetic to say the least.

Says it all really and he couldn't coach players at all no matter who they are.

Fucking sick of him now.

It is not just the Ally saga, there is a clique centred around Largs that would appear to look after each other. As an example why was Tommy Craig appointed to the Mirren job if not through who he knew.

It reminds me of the Chuckle Brothers "to me, to you then"

It is not just the Ally saga, there is a clique centred around Largs that would appear to look after each other. As an example why was Tommy Craig appointed to the Mirren job if not through who he knew.

It reminds me of the Chuckle Brothers "to me, to you then"

what wrong with largs? good supporters club and mostlly blue ..the sports centre not for us residents

None of them will, and it's not just about being a mate, it's all about money, they are all greedy bastards who scratch one another's backs !

Aye, of course they are.

lol, entitled to your view mate, but bloody hell that's a great mindset to have about a bunch of Rangers legends

Actually talking about football players in general, they all think they are entitled to life for free because they are so called "Legends" ? In Rangers case the last couple of seasons have proved The Legends are The Fans !

Actually talking about football players in general, they all think they are entitled to life for free because they are so called "Legends" ? In Rangers case the last couple of seasons have proved The Legends are The Fans !

Aye, so they do.

People supporting their mates/not stabbing them in the back shocker. Never happens, that.

Yep.

Ex players don't have the luxury that we fans have where there is little , if any , personal involvement. Players , old and present still run around in the same circle of friends . Other than general ' pointers ' about the quality of football , I wouldn't expect any harsh criticism. I certainly wouldn't expect them to go running to the papers , saying someone should be sacked.

You look at the pther side of the city, Hartson and Sutton almost seem to enjoy tearing the Tims a new one, its justified though, I much prefer honesty, I couldn't be arsed buying a paper if all I'm gonna get is the same bullshit from another member of the clique