The worst thing about Saturday's defeat

OlegKuznetsov

The worst thing about Saturday's defeat must surely be that Hearts aren't very good and we shot ourselves in the foot with stupid and unnecessary challenges.

Until then, and even after it, we were outplaying the "best team in the league".

I hope the board don't allow another single slip to go unnoticed. We can't afford such stupid, costly errors and neither can they.

For me the worst thing about the defeat was the wee imposter in midfield giving both goals away in a game where he should have stood up and been counted. No doubt when Black looks in the mirror he sees Pele but unfortunately He more often than not plays like Stevie wonder so Ally defo picked the wrong Black.

For me it was. A repeat of the Du game last year. when wee came out all guns blazing and looked like a team [in the first half] You just cant do that . Shambolic management Were not managed and not coached .Simple.Did you see the look on his face last week on the touchline.As if to say how very dare you question me.Lost me long time ago.

Whenever we've been faced with a big game, like v Hearts, Raith, Dundee Utd., we've been found wanting.

Our next big game will be against the mhanks in the LC semi-final, I believe that we will be gubbed, even though this is the worst sellick team in years.

Before all the other games I was kidding myself that we could win them, won't be doing that next time though.

PS We should beat Killie on Sunday, shouldn't we?

Whenever we've been faced with a big game, like v Hearts, Raith, Dundee Utd., we've been found wanting.

Our next big game will be against the mhanks in the LC semi-final, I believe that we will be gubbed, even though this is the worst sellick team in years.

Hibs at easter road before that mate, another game we will probably take fuck all from.

Hearts at Ibrox on the 17th Jan

For me it was. A repeat of the Du game last year. when wee came out all guns blazing and looked like a team [in the first half] You just cant do that . Shambolic management Were not managed and not coached .Simple.Did you see the look on his face last week on the touchline.As if to say how very dare you question me.Lost me long time ago.

Team comes out fired up for the battle - and somehow that now become a bad thing - oh FFS - oh dear!

A big game and yet again another defeat. As previously said it doesn't look like we are getting coached or have a general way of how we play. 11 players are just picked to go out and play a game. The amount of teams in the lower leagues that came to Ibrox and played better football than us is frightening!

We often like to console ourselves in defeat by claiming the opposition aren't very good and we were just off, the simple matter of fact is Hearts were without the spine of their side, Wilson, Bauban and Sow and their performance reflected that, they stuck at it though, kept their shape and more importantly their discipline and got their rewards for it.

Hearts were considerably weakened on Saturday, they didn't try to be world beaters they boxed clever and it won them the points.

We can continue to tell ourselves they aren't very good but at this moment in time they are a helluva lot better side than ours

We often like to console ourselves in defeat by claiming the opposition aren't very good and we were just off, the simple matter of fact is Hearts were without the spine of their side, Wilson, Bauban and Sow and their performance reflected that, they stuck at it though, kept their shape and more importantly their discipline and got their rewards for it.

Hearts were considerably weakened on Saturday, they didn't try to be world beaters they boxed clever and it won them the points.

We can continue to tell ourselves they aren't very good but at this moment in time they are a helluva lot better side than ours

The are better Coached that much is obvious.

Harsh to use the United game as a comparison IMO...at the time Dundee Utd were probably the most entertaining team in the Country, we were without Lee Wallace too, probably our most important player at the time, we went out and played well, Jon Daly missed a great chance and Dean Sheils on his strong foot fluffed a 1 on 1, the manager can only do so much, he can't put the ball in the bacl of the net for guys that would normally take those chances.

Their first goal that day was horrible, I hate these new rules about inactive players not being offside, it totally fucks over defenders and ours are no different, second goal was pure genuis from a boy who Sporting Lisbon have now signed for £3m....who in our team could get a move to Sporting for £3m? Sometimes you've got to hold your hands up and say we got done by a good player - felt we showed real character to come back that day and again it was a horrendous goalie error that sealed the result, Ally can't legislate for that.

Theres plenty of reasons to want McCoist out but we need to be fair about it too, that game isccertainly not one of them.

The worst thing about Saturday's defeat must surely be that Hearts aren't very good and we shot ourselves in the foot with stupid and unnecessary challenges.

Until then, and even after it, we were outplaying the "best team in the league".

I hope the board don't allow another single slip to go unnoticed. We can't afford such stupid, costly errors and neither can they.

Was Hearts weakest team that they have fielded this season.

Theys till strolled it.

What does that tell us?

No Coaching / Training/Tactics at Rangers under Mcoist.

End of story.

this. Remember matt mckay comments???? No strategy, just kickabouts?? Says it all for me. Put it this way. I would like to go to killie game. But I wont. I have funded two season tickets again this year. No more until we have a new manager.

It tells us that when a team goes down to ten men it makes it much more difficult to get a result. But we already know that, right?

It tells me we have an clueless clown in charge who decides to take off a striker to bring on a defender at 0-0...

He then with 10-15 mins to go brings on another 2 strikers.

Also tells me the weakest Hearts side without their captain and 2 starters didn't look at all troubled by us.

So that’s twice we have played them and twice we have lost...they have not lost a game while we have lost 3.

Hearts have pennies compared to us in terms of the playing budget and training facilities yet they look far more determined, professional and as a team more together than we have ever done under the dud.

Neilson doesn’t have the luxury of having a squad filled with international and top league players however he has the guys he has playing for the jersey and playing good football. We have McCoist who’s managerial tactics can be summed up as getting players in who are a level or more above the opposition while sitting back and praying it somehow works. He has no tactics, no authority while showing zero passion in the dugout.

But aye Hearts will fold and we will somehow turn into a better team overnight under the worst manager this football club has ever hired.

For me the worst thing about the defeat was the wee imposter in midfield giving both goals away in a game where he should have stood up and been counted. No doubt when Black looks in the mirror he sees Pele but unfortunately He more often than not plays like Stevie wonder so Ally defo picked the wrong Black.

a limp dick?

It tells me we have an clueless clown in charge who decides to take off a striker to bring on a defender at 0-0...

He then with 10-15 mins to go brings on another 2 strikers.

Also tells me the weakest Hearts side without their captain and 2 starters didn't look at all troubled by us.

So that’s twice we have played them and twice we have lost...they have not lost a game while we have lost 3.

Hearts have pennies compared to us in terms of the playing budget and training facilities yet they look far more determined, professional and as a team more together than we have ever done under the dud.

Neilson doesn’t have the luxury of having a squad filled with international and top league players however he has the guys he has playing for the jersey and playing good football. We have McCoist who’s managerial tactics can be summed up as getting players in who are a level or more above the opposition while sitting back and praying it somehow works. He has no tactics, no authority while showing zero passion in the dugout.

But aye Hearts will fold and we will somehow turn into a better team overnight under the worst manager this football club has ever hired.

His second half changes were far from perfect. I didn't agree with them either. However, I feel that the sending off played a bigger part in us losing the game than the changes did.