Will defeat against Killie be the final straw?

NeoGeo7

Will McCoist be sacked if Killie beat us?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will McCoist be sacked if Killie beat us?

• Yes
    • No

I know they are SPFL Premiership opposition so losing based on current leagues wouldn't be considered a shock result but on paper we should win this game and progress.

If we lose do you think it will result in the sacking of McCoist? (Since it's clear he won't resign)

Sadly I believe the board lack the cojones and funds to do so, but surely the position will be untenable.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

Think if board wanted to ditch him and could afford it it would certainly have happened after Hearts defeat, if not before.

Ally survives solely because we are skint imo.

When push comes to shove they will do it promotion is key. We want it by winning the league..if the board want the same then we can't be far off trigger time

The final straw should have been losing the league after being 12/15 points clear. If we get beat against Kilmarnock it will be but they are a Premiership team and then the next loss in the league the same question will be asked. I think the final straw will for the board will be if there is no promotion which I think for most will be 3 years too late

No, the final straw for the fans came most likely in the raith defeat but was Albion Rovers at Ibrox that sunk him for me, However he will not be sacked simply due to the fact that we do not have the funds to do so. If we get beat I would hope hed have the sense to walk < should probably stop kidding myself