Ryan Sinnamon

NeoGeo7

With 11 Scotland U19s caps under his belt and our state of affairs at right back as well as selection headache at left back this weekend, I'd like to see the lad given a shot with mcgregor and mcculloch in the centre and Wallace on the left unless not fit.

I think it's a good opportunity but we'll no doubt see faure at RB and foster at LB.

With 11 Scotland U19s caps under his belt and our state of affairs at right back as well as selection headache at left back this weekend, I'd like to see the lad given a shot with mcgregor and mcculloch in the centre and Wallace on the left unless not fit.

I think it's a good opportunity but we'll no doubt see faure at RB and foster at LB.

Another boy who is refusing to sign a contact.heard he is joining hearts in january

Hopefully he will hang on to see Ally walking away....then he might have a hope with us.

Don't think there is much hope left with most of young players.some of them only signed up for another year to get a chance in the league last season and look how that turned out .think they have all but given up mate.

The fact that he has played most of his football at LB i(due to the lack of left-footed players at youth level ) recently and still performed well will count for nothing with AMC He.would rather play a more experienced player out of position.

Paterson isn't even close to being Hearts best player

Other than Gomis and Sow who had a decent start to the scottish championship, I dont know who else you could be talking about. All the Jambos I know rate Paterson and Gomis as their best.

Other than Gomis and Sow who had a decent start to the scottish championship, I dont know who else you could be talking about. All the Jambos I know rate Paterson and Gomis as their best.

Danny Wilson,we missed a trick not bringing him back to Ibrox best cb in the league by a distance