What you think of the new tops?

one55

BlRLDrIIgAApAtz.jpg

I know it's probably just a training top that Stevie has on but i think it looks good. is our badge a bit bigger than this seasons kit? i like the sleeves. jiggys not looking too bad either.

can't wait to see the actual new tops.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I much prefered the other logo for 32red it looked contemporary and stylish. That one looks like the designers had a big shit on the way and wanted to get done pronto before hitting the karsie.

The other logo is just their actual company logo. The logo used on football shirts etc, has always been more simplistic.

ezn8e0.jpg

I much prefered the other logo for 32red it looked contemporary and stylish. That one looks like the designers had a big shit on the way and wanted to get done pronto before hitting the karsie.

Just looked it up there. it does look a lot better.

It's modern/fresh/clean cut.

Why overcrowd a football top with ridiculous logos, when big bold 32Red has the exact same if not better impact.

So does this mean they are bringing out new kits next season?

What a load of bollocks. I don't play football anymore and don't walk around the streets with football tops on so I only really wear my top to the games. I ended up buying both home and away tops this season thinking I'd at least get a couple of seasons out of them.

Not cool, man :angry:

What a load of bollocks. I don't play football anymore and don't walk around the streets with football tops on so I only really wear my top to the games. I ended up buying both home and away tops this season thinking I'd at least get a couple of seasons out of them.

You seem shocked by this?

Am i wrong or is it not common knowledge that just about every team in the football league releases a new kit every season?

You seem shocked by this?

Am i wrong or is it not common knowledge that just about every team in the football league releases a new kit every season?

I am, mate.

I've honestly not bought a football top in years, due to the above reasons, and thought that they still lasted for 2 seasons.

Now I feel old and kinda stupid :)

Really, we've had a new top out every season for years.