Rangers hey brother

blupac

Good vid mate (tu)

For those asking for the block on mobiles & ipads to be lifted on the video (and on his previous 1), he probably can't.

It'll be to do with the copyright of the music which won't let it available for those devices.

It's a pain in the arse the way youtube works sometimes.

Again, good vid (tu)

We have another imposter folks!!! Broomloan front my arse. This guy sits in the Lisbon Lion stand.

:lol: 24 posts from this mutant and he tries to curry favour with a rangers video set to a song fit for brokeback mountain.

get yerself back to the altar ya beast, the priests got your ice cream in the oven.

:lol: 24 posts from this mutant and he tries to curry favour with a rangers video set to a song fit for brokeback mountain.

get yerself back to the altar ya beast, the priests got your ice cream in the oven.

Look fantana, you clearly have a gay theme running here with your obsession with gay music/brokeback mountain and hatred for it. The music may not be to your taste but to rant about it being gay and then to go on about priests etc is a bit baffling. Maybe I should take it easy on you because you seem to be quite young and immature. As for my imposter joke, it was a joke and thats all it was. Lastly, you made a comment about my 24 posts.... what exactly is your point? Do i need to post thousands of pointless topics to make myself appear to be a die hard fan? Because i would take you to the cleaners on everything rangers and have forgotten more than youll ever know about the club. :7325: