100 points and 100 goals - Two targets still to attain.

I'd like to think that both of these targets are in the players' minds in order to motivate them.

Performances aside, they are on the brink of attaining these goals, whilst retaining the undefeated status in the league.

Of course, it's all about attitude and it would be great to see us employ the youthful G-force of Gasparoto and Gallacher. I feel that the sharpness that both players bring to their respective areas of the field will be of great value.

It would be good to finish the season on that triple high along with giving these two a run.

Would be a nice ending to a quite predictable season

Had we had better management and none of the circus off field then we could have easily won 4 trophies and quite possibly won every game in the league which would have been the hardest of all, still 32 out of 30 impressive

With the bheasts knocked out of both cups that was a great chance to show Scottish football up

Would be a nice ending to a quite predictable season

Had we had better management and none of the circus off field then we could have easily won 4 trophies and quite possibly won every game in the league which would have been the hardest of all, still 32 out of 30 impressive

With the bheasts knocked out of both cups that was a great chance to show Scottish football up

Very, very impressive indeed. ;)

Very, very impressive indeed. ;)

Cannot knock the league effort at all

The games we havent won have been close, was gutted at Stranraers last minute one at Ibrox

The only thing that worries me is we seem to be scoring during the latter stages of the game as the part timers start to tire

With the step up to division 1 I am sure the fitness levels will be alot better

Also, against Dundee Utd we seemed to play better as they didnt really park the bus, was a more open game

The problem is the lack of creativity trying to get through 11 players camped outside the box

Not a problem in years gone by with the quality we had

Cannot knock the league effort at all

The games we havent won have been close, was gutted at Stranraers last minute one at Ibrox

The only thing that worries me is we seem to be scoring during the latter stages of the game as the part timers start to tire

With the step up to division 1 I am sure the fitness levels will be alot better

Also, against Dundee Utd we seemed to play better as they didnt really park the bus, was a more open game

The problem is the lack of creativity trying to get through 11 players camped outside the box

Not a problem in years gone by with the quality we had

All valid points, but I sense you missed the point I was making.

All valid points, but I sense you missed the point I was making.

I know, was just rambling on about the bears :lol:

I think the guys heads are now on holiday, I would hope that the points, goals and unbeaten run would be an incentive but the way Law is talking he already has his suitcase packed

Not seen much of Luca, sold him for £18m to Juventus season 18/19 on FM tho :wink:

I know, was just rambling on about the bears :lol:

I think the guys heads are now on holiday, I would hope that the points, goals and unbeaten run would be an incentive but the way Law is talking he already has his suitcase packed

Not seen much of Luca, sold him for £18m to Juventus season 18/19 on FM tho :wink:

So he does fulfil his potential. Tell Ally this.