Rangers in Fifa 13

Gavman2007

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im playin the fifa 13 fut beta, theres live transfers and games, there is no "rest of the world" option in the players search, no rangers strips, no badge either. Theyre always the first things i buy

its only been confirmed today and as we know EA arent the quickest when it comes to updates esp when Rangers are concerned i full expect us to be in FUT 13

i hope so....i'm gutted there's been no signs we're in it but keep reminding myself....my team mean more to me than anything but my job and my family.

your job means more to you than Rangers??? wots the point of working if all you had to do on a satrday was go shopping fs.lol

Basically in video game terms, a game goes gold when it is fully complete and sent off to the publishers to put on the discs etc.

Cheers for that mate, excuse my ignorance.

Edit: id add, i understand this isnt the complete game, the players have invisible feet in replays for example, but all the basics are there, especially the search engines. the african league is in it now, and even though theres a limited amount players, i thought all the new teams were visible in the search menus. I hope a previous post is correct, and license has recently been granted.

Basically in video game terms, a game goes gold when it is fully complete and sent off to the publishers to put on the discs etc.

Where can I see this info mate? Romily Broad said on his facebook the game was finished, that they had completed the last build etc etc so shouldn't be long.

Where can I see this info mate? Romily Broad said on his facebook the game was finished, that they had completed the last build etc etc so shouldn't be long.

usually 2 weeks before a game is meant to come out, they fine tune it and fix very little bits and bobs before the disc goes gold (like a dvd recorder finalize) once thats done it then gets sent off to the printers to get printed (master disc making copies) then form there its then shipped to its destinations ready to be sold, with fifa series they have to wait till the very last min as to get all the transfer deals done and the stats retuned of course they can fix it via a squad update or patch.

i have no doubt that the disc has gone gold now

usually 2 weeks before a game is meant to come out, they fine tune it and fix very little bits and bobs before the disc goes gold (like a dvd recorder finalize) once thats done it then gets sent off to the printers to get printed (master disc making copies) then form there its then shipped to its destinations ready to be sold, with fifa series they have to wait till the very last min as to get all the transfer deals done and the stats retuned of course they can fix it via a squad update or patch.

i have no doubt that the disc has gone gold now

I dont understand your original comment then, if the games finished, or theyre fine tuning it, surely the "rest of the world" option would be in the beta?