What rival players in the Championship could hurt us ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the other 3 I expect to finish in the top 4,

Rory Loy (ex Rangers) is a decent wee player for Falkirk.

Talking of Falkirk, Farid El Alagui has recently signed for Hibs and I'm sure he's put 1 or 2 past us when he was at Falkirk.

As for Hearts, Dale Carrick and possibly James Keatings could cause problems for our defence if both are given games.

Its not really about individual players being better than ours or able to hurt us.

Its about what other team can do if they are up for it, overcome our often questionable and predictable tactics, and take their chances.

Like Raith did. And Forfar. And QotS.

Its not really about individual players being better than ours or able to hurt us.

Its about what other team can do if they are up for it, overcome our often questionable and predictable tactics, and take their chances.

Like Raith did. And Forfar. And QotS.

All 3 beat us with a weaker team than we have now, we'd smash all 3 currently.

Cumnock.

In your opinion.

My point is that on paper, on salaries, and based on the fact not one (imo) of any of these teams players would have got into any of ours.........we are still vulnerable to a well drilled team playing well and taking their chances.

Teams rather than individuals in this league are what will need to be beaten.

The players most likely to hurt us are: -

Moshni

McCulloch

Law

Shiels

Peralta

Aird

Smith

Daly

That's a fair list I am not so sure that Law and Shiels should be on it, given some decent passes to them they can do some damage. The first player I would have put on that list is Ian Black I think his shit temperament will cost us points this season due to picking up red cards.

That's a fair list I am not so sure that Law and Shiels should be on it, given some decent passes to them they can do some damage. The first player I would have put on that list is Ian Black I think his shit temperament will cost us points this season due to picking up red cards.

Black has largely been excellent for us.

What red cards? People stick with the opinion black is a hatchet man. Pure bull. He gets chopped every game and we won the fair play award this year

Ian black is a fuckin dreadful footballer , can't play a simple pass always looking for the 80 yard raker which he doesn't have ,, plastic hard man too ,, replace him in the centre with McLeod an it would change our style of play altogether for the better