English and Spiers

Now I know before I start many hold the view don't give them the attention, howevever they are getting it anyway, even more so in the age of twitter.

I have commented already that I was sceptical of Ibrox hosting the Rugby 7s,however it has turned out to be an excellent occasions and has showcased our stadium to the world, while our club and stadium has had high praise from those in attendance, from fans to the world wide media. All in all it has been very positive.

Enter the two trolls, both present at the 7s over the past 2 days and can't help but dig at Rangers, first up to bat was Spier's with comments about less "traditional" singing than usual and that his bike, chained up just outside the Louden would be having bolt cutters taken to it. Secondly is English commenting that over the two days hed been at Ibrox almost 15 hours, wondering if he was there any longer he may be entitled to an EBT.

Both very cheap digs IMO and although not the worst comments in the world it again highlights the loathing and constant snide digs aimed at us and from these 2 on a consistent basis.

"Journalists" with no balls and no class, they should be sin die from Ibrox.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were probably there to dig up some shite on us but failed, so they come out with their usual infantile comments.

As has been said, it's time we banned these two malcontents (plus others) forever entering our hallowed Stadium.

I'm actually glad when I read these cunts and a few others come out with this kind of stuff.

It refuels the hatred we all feel towards them and ensures they are given the correct volume of abuse and bile that they deserve.

Now that we have been exonerated of any wrong doing TWICE, i fully expected a few of our haters to start to quietly cozy in without feeling the need to make a public apology for their previous.

Thankfully, speirs and english (and you can add cosgrove to that) know full well that they are, and will always be, despised by our support until the day they die.

They still can't let it go.

Two great examples of journalists who never let the facts get in the way of their stories.

I would love some of the RFFF money to go toward analysing all of the comments made by all and sundry over the last few years. Make no mistake cretins like those two were as guilty as any of our haters in whipping up the hysteria that seen an innocent club and set of fans found guilty.

Justice for the Rangers.

Now I know before I start many hold the view don't give them the attention, howevever they are getting it anyway, even more so in the age of twitter.

I have commented already that I was sceptical of Ibrox hosting the Rugby 7s,however it has turned out to be an excellent occasions and has showcased our stadium to the world, while our club and stadium has had high praise from those in attendance, from fans to the world wide media. All in all it has been very positive.

Enter the two trolls, both present at the 7s over the past 2 days and can't help but dig at Rangers, first up to bat was Spier's with comments about less "traditional" singing than usual and that his bike, chained up just outside the Louden would be having bolt cutters taken to it. Secondly is English commenting that over the two days hed been at Ibrox almost 15 hours, wondering if he was there any longer he may be entitled to an EBT.

Both very cheap digs IMO and although not the worst comments in the world it again highlights the loathing and constant snide digs aimed at us and from these 2 on a consistent basis.

"Journalists" with no balls and no class, they should be sin die from Ibrox.

problem is our directors have no balls only interested in their wages.

It really is ironic that Spiers once coined the phrase "succulent lamb" inferring that the Scottish mHedia were somehow biased in favour of Rangers.

This guy is so far up Lawwell/celtics arse they would need a colectomy to be separated, if Liewell told him to jump off a cliff succulent Spiers would do it.

He admits he is wind and dined at Sellik park by Liewell almost every week a more biased lapdog reporter you could never meet.

As for the other one he only gets gigs in the Scottish press cause he is not good enough work down in England.

It's quite simple really. These two f**k**s should not be allowed inside Ibrox, end of.

If we had a board who actually gave a f**k, they would ban these two and any other imposter for making and perpetuating lies about The Rangers. After that, the board should be seeking legal advice as to how we prosecute them and their like minded, lying Scottish media basturts.

Retribution is my favourite word and has been since Valentines Day 2012.

The first thing whoever is elected as the fans representative (not the usual suspects) should raise the point that certain media outlets and there staff are unwanted at Ibrox and a lengthy ban placed on them.

All media reports should be via club website, this way the club controls what's printed and the rags can only quote from the website after consultation and given the right to do so.

Well Spier's couldn't have any complaints if bolt cutters were taken to his bike. He can't constantly snipe away and expect nothing in return. As for English he's at least 4 years too late ebts are now illegal but they never used to be.

Seriously why do you let what they say get to you? The club officials obviously aren't bothered

On 'Off the ball' yesterday,Andy Murray's Mother was explaining that Andy had a choice of signing for Rangers at 14 or going to Spain to for tennis

Either Cowan or Cosgrove said 'either way, he'd have been involved with rackets'. DJ clearly stated 'Rangers have been found innocent of most'.

B'tards just can't leave it alone, such is their obsession. :2gunsfiring_v1: